Can You Rate My Early\Current Team?

FieryBlaze

I have ability Capsules, so If you guys thing I should change an ability please tell me. Im planning on having a Sylveon for sure and maybe a Swamper.

Dont really care for IVS

post-56374-0-79861600-1435850980_thumb.jpg

ShadowLeaf: Naughty| Alert to Sounds

Ability: Poison Point

A 59

D 42

SPA 95

SPD 62

S 70

Ivs

8\21

31\0

22\1

33\24

24\0

25\31

Moves

Petal Dance| Giga Drain

Leech Seed| Toxic Spikes

Nightmare: Hasty\ somewhat stubborn

ability: Illusion

A 96

D 48

SPA 102

SPD 63

S 103

IVS

3\5

12\22

6\6

20\6

6\29

4\18

Moves

Shadow Claw| Torment

Foul Play| Extrasensory

Stricker: Sassy\ Good perseverance

Ability: Motor Drive

A 87

D 64

SPA 78

SPD 62

S 94

IVS

22\0

38\2

29\19

45\18

21\3

50\13

Moves

Flame Charge|Pursuit

Shock Wave| Discharge

Foxie: Quirky\ Likes to trash about

ability: Blaze

A 82

D 73

SPA 113

SPD 102

S 102

IVS

27\28

60\31

41\8

46\19

27\27

53\10

Moves

Mystic Fire| Fire Pledge

Flamethrower| Psyshoc

Please tell me what you think :3

Roselia: Alright

Zoroark: Make it have only physical attacking moves P.s: if u didnt know the Ai this game doesnt understand illusions so it will still see u as a zoroark(an example is if u vs a fighting type with grass knot and u transform into a water type, it will use a fighting type move and kill you)

Zebstrika: AS you get higher lvl take out shockwave for wild charge and pursuit for thrash.

Delphox: looks good to me but check wut hidden power it has. if its good i would say replace fire pledge for hidden power

Not going to really comment on the sets you've got, but I would recommend trying to get another member on the team. You're pretty solid on a spread of types, but picking up a Fighting type (Throh, Sawk, Medicham, Scrafty) or a Water or Rock (Binacle, Corphish, Graveler/Golem) type wouldn't hurt you at all.

Sylveon is going to be available after the next gym (don't count on it coming up too soon) and Mudkip's been axed, replaced by a Squirtle, though that one's available a little before Aya (replacement poison gym leader)

Roselia: Alright

Zoroark: Make it have only physical attacking moves P.s: if u didnt know the Ai this game doesnt understand illusions so it will still see u as a zoroark(an example is if u vs a fighting type with grass knot and u transform into a water type, it will use a fighting type move and kill you)

Zebstrika: AS you get higher lvl take out shockwave for wild charge and pursuit for thrash.

Delphox: looks good to me but check wut hidden power it has. if its good i would say replace fire pledge for hidden power

Zoroark: I only have Extrasensory as my Physical move. I will need to go to the move releaner when I get a chance.

Zebstrika: Wont Trash cause him to get confused?

Delphox: Electric

Not going to really comment on the sets you've got, but I would recommend trying to get another member on the team. You're pretty solid on a spread of types, but picking up a Fighting type (Throh, Sawk, Medicham, Scrafty) or a Water or Rock (Binacle, Corphish, Graveler/Golem) type wouldn't hurt you at all.

Sylveon is going to be available after the next gym (don't count on it coming up too soon) and Mudkip's been axed, replaced by a Squirtle, though that one's available a little before Aya (replacement poison gym leader)

Thanks!

Im right now at the Fighting type gym. What about a Corsola? I found one and I never used one in game.

Aww...I wanted a Mudkip, but oh well.

Thanks!

Im right now at the Fighting type gym. What about a Corsola? I found one and I never used one in game.

Aww...I wanted a Mudkip, but oh well.

I've never used one either, so it'd probably work just fine (though I'm just now realizing that rock increases your weakness to fighting just in time to start on the fighting Gym, which I'm not real happy with recommending but meh). And sorry about the Mudkip, if you can find a download of Ep14 then you can get a Mudkip in Byxbian Wasteland where you'd find a Squirtle in Ep15.

I've never used one either, so it'd probably work just fine (though I'm just now realizing that rock increases your weakness to fighting just in time to start on the fighting Gym, which I'm not real happy with recommending but meh). And sorry about the Mudkip, if you can find a download of Ep14 then you can get a Mudkip in Byxbian Wasteland where you'd find a Squirtle in Ep15.

Never mind I got a Quagsier with Water Absorb, but he doesnt have a water type move....Can you tell me please where I can get the house key for the move tutor? I cant find it anywhere!

Its okay, Quagsier is pretty good too.

Edited by FieryBlaze

Never mind I got a Quagsier with Water Absorb, but he doesnt have a water type move....Can you tell me please where I can get the house key for the move tutor? I cant find it anywhere!

Its okay, Quagsier is pretty good too.

Move tutor house key is available a little before the sixth badge. You'll get into an area underground where you have to switch a bunch of rails around, start rock smashing the dark patches on the walls, you should find the key in no time. But by around that point, you might be close enough to level 53 that you won't want to waste a Heart Scale on Water gun and instead just wait for Muddy Water.

Edited by Autumneverlast

I'd actually recommend Seismitoad over Quagsire, but if you're more of a fan of Earthquake or something like Unaware, that's fine too. I'd argue that Seimistoad's ability to go offensive or defensive as well as a more reliable Water move might pique your fancy, though.