biboo195

How can i evolve my Magneton into Magnezone ? The Pokemon Location Guide says that i need to level him up in the locked room at the Abandoned Powerplant. So when can i reach there ? Oh and when can i buy the EV deleting berries ?

Edited by biboo195

I was in this area about a week ago and I can tell you this puzzle is 100% doable. With that Rock-and-ladders puzzle, you just need to realize what sides you can approach the boulders from, no problemo.

For the EV deleting berries, you need to collect the Department Store stickers to access the floor they are on. The berries are on its 4th floor so you'll need 3 stickers. (Can't remember if you start with 1 sticker or 0 so I'm assuming you start with none.)

Actually i meant the rock right at the start which the vid creator needed to use his Vaporeon's Rock Smash, it's turned into a normal unbreakable rock (like terrain or something) and i can't get through. Also i've got 4 Department Store Stickers, so i guess i can buy them now.

Actually i meant the rock right at the start which the vid creator needed to use his Vaporeon's Rock Smash, it's turned into a normal unbreakable rock (like terrain or something) and i can't get through. Also i've got 4 Department Store Stickers, so i guess i can buy them now.

You need to complete the 7th street section of the story before you can evolve magneton to magnezone now. Luna should give you a crystal plug that should allow you to bypass the obstacle at the end of that part of the story, IIRC.