[Spoiler] mega evolution

AntonyJr

Mega Evolution's been used, I believe for the current last gym leader(I'm not too sure since I haven't gotten there myself just yet), but no we don't have the Mega Ring/Bracelet for us to use.

Mega Evolution's been used, I believe for the current last gym leader(I'm not too sure since I haven't gotten there myself just yet), but no we don't have the Mega Ring/Bracelet for us to use.

oo yea how i forgot the mega ring. where are we gonna take it ? and sth else tht i wanna ask . In the department store the 9th floor isnt vailable i mean someone sits in front and dont let me pass where are it gonna be vailable ?

Edited by AntonyJr

oo yea how i forgot the mega ring. where are we gonna take it ? and sth else tht i wanna ask . In the department store the 9th floor isnt vailable i mean someone sits in front and dont let me pass where are it gonna be vailable ?

regarding the mega evolution, i read somewhere in this forum said that it is not available yet. 9th floor and above maybe in EP16. information on bulbapedia said that abomasnow need to hold abomasite in battle. about the mega ring thing, i dont know. so, if some features is not available, most probably it is not yet allowed by the maker. lets just wait for EP16.

actually you can enter in 9th and 10ht floor using episode 13, besides of that, only in the next episode probably