Aipom

Doom

From my experience, it's the trees that give you the low encounter rate the aipom more often. Like y'know how some of the trees have a higher encounter rate i.e. one headbutt and a poke appears? I found my aipom immediately when I started headbutting the trees that were barely giving me any encounters. I don't know, it might have just been a coincidence though... :mellow:

From my experience, it's the trees that give you the low encounter rate the aipom more often. Like y'know how some of the trees have a higher encounter rate i.e. one headbutt and a poke appears? I found my aipom immediately when I started headbutting the trees that were barely giving me any encounters. I don't know, it might have just been a coincidence though... :mellow:

TL;DR Aipom has a really strong grip xD

You can use many FPS altering programs but I use CheatEngine. Note that using a speed multiplier of about 10 or higher will not have any effect, for some reason or another. 5-8x is the best for me. Also, in laggy areas the game will seem choppier than usual.

You can use many FPS altering programs but I use CheatEngine. Note that using a speed multiplier of about 10 or higher will not have any effect, for some reason or another. 5-8x is the best for me. Also, in laggy areas the game will seem choppier than usual.

v6.4 or any works?