Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Need help with Totodiles Location

YaBoyRulz

Question

I enter via route 2 and go down the first waterfall to where there's sneasel on the right and a dive spot down the left path covered by a strength bolder, but once I get past bolder and through the dive spot I get to an ice path that I can't get past i've been trying for over an hour... am I even going the right way? and could someone give directions to get there i'm starting to get frustrated lol :P

Edited by TheNegroKetchum

6 answers to this question

Nice to see you here again NegroKetchum. When you talk about the ice path, is that the really long ice path that has stairs to the left and to the right when you travel up it? The path to the right leads to Totodile, the path to the right leads to Lapras. You'll also need a Pokesnax for Totodile and it has to be morning

Hello again :) and yes thats the path thank god I was going the right way this whole time haha, now to figure out how to slide to those stairs and get that little buddy :P

EDIT: Now I'm at the spot I have pokesnax and changed the time to morning and nothing, so I exited then came back and he's still nawt there, why does totodile h8 meh lol

Yeah man keep trying for it. I caught mine with the Dragon Dance egg move at 8:15 am without any event Pokes (just in case that was a factor). I had the same problem last night. Worst comes to worst you could ask a Moderator or an Ace Member for help (I PMed Lostelle)

hmm I'll try boxing the pokemon in my party from events and re enter at 8:15 hope she works :P wish me luck hah

EDIT: Tried with no event mons 8:15 morning, afternoon and night and still no luck... totodile can honestly go drown in that spot he is dead to me now, not impressed to say the least #FuckYouTotodile