Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Squirtle not showing up?

YaBoyRulz

Question

I've been everywhere around the wasteland (even the spot mudkip was) and I can't find squirtle anywhere :( I was wondering if he won't show up because of a bug or somthing? because I had to go back to episode 13 just to finish missing police quest because in ep 14-15 the police officers I missed and the chief wouldn't show up, I just want my squirtle hah :(

Edited by TheNegroKetchum

12 answers to this question

I'm pretty sure you have to do the same prices used to get Mudkip back in E14: talking to the guy in the building on a stormy night, and then finding Squirtle on a clear day. I'm not entirely positive since I haven't done the event yet, but I'm pretty sure it still works that way.

Maybe the stormy night part has been taken out and Squirtle just appears on a clear day? If not then I have no idea what to do in that situation. Maybe you'd wanna let people know in the Bug Reports?

Edited by friebz

Thanks for the encouragement :) I'm going to keep trying and worse case i'll just get someone to breed one of theirs and trade with me :P I WILL have dat squirt haha and good luck with Totodile after Squirtle he's in my sights also hah

Would just like to say my problem is resolved, I tried again in the rain after reverting back to old episode to finish mudkip then got squirt :) and friebz im going to get totodile tomorrow then breeding for a good one il give you a good baby if you still haven't got by that time :)

See what'd I tell ya! And if I can't resolve it then that would be much appreciated haha. I think it's appropriate to add you as a friend considering that you seem like a very chill person so I went along and did that. I hope to see you around the Reborn forum more often