Mudkip

islayboys05

It's in a room behind a waterfall, hope that helps.

EDIT: Oh and I'm pretty sure you need Rock Climb to get to the part of Wispy Ruins that it's in.

Edited by berlyda

It's in a room behind a waterfall, hope that helps.

EDIT: Oh and I'm pretty sure you need Rock Climb to get to the part of Wispy Ruins that it's in.

Regarding the edit, don't you need Rock Climb to get into Wispy Ruins in the first place? :P

Hey guys i have barely two brain cells to rub together i am struggling with this hidden room behind the waterfall, dont confuse me with your ladders.

Alright, so you rock climb into wispy ruins. You'll see water, so surf. You'll see a hiker guy on the left, head onto the land he's on. Then you'll need to rock climb some more. After I believe 2 rock climbs, head east, and you'll hit a waterfall. Keep pressing the "up" button while under the waterfall and you'll enter a secret room. Maybe you'll find a mudkip there. ;)

Oh and you'll want the ladder later, trust me. (But that's not connected to finding the mudkip)

Regarding the edit, don't you need Rock Climb to get into Wispy Ruins in the first place? :P

Nope, there are two entrances to Wispy Ruins. One is the way you go after beating Narcissa, the other requires Rock Climb. Unless the Narcissa part has a different name?

Nope, there are two entrances to Wispy Ruins. One is the way you go after beating Narcissa, the other requires Rock Climb. Unless the Narcissa part has a different name?

You have a point. I was just referring to the Wispy ruins where the mudkip was located. My bad for not clearing it up.