Team Suggestion

Chromeassassin4

What pokemon should I replace and with what to balance out this team? Stats: Hp A D Sp.A Sp.D S

Team:

Honchkrow Insomnia Dread Plate Wing Attack, Foul Play, Feint Attack Night Shade 162 135 66 105 49 89

Pyroar Unnerve Crunch, Work Up, Headbutt, Flamethrower 146 85 84 113 70 133

Infernape Iron Fist Flame Plate Close Combat, Mach Punch, Flame Wheel, Taunt 136 134 75 104 74 123

Greninja Protean Hard Stone Surf, X-Scissor, Bounce, Smack Down 131 106 81 111 71 130

Sawsbuck Chlorophyll Rose Incense Leech Seed, Feint Attack, Horn Leech Jump Kick 137 110 91 72 66 108

Toxicroak Dry Skin TwistedSpoon Zen Headbutt, Feint Attack, Revenge, Sucker Punch 150 133 81 91 80 103

Edited by Chromeassassin4

Oh my god that layout @_@ I'd suggest a vertical layout for showing off your team in the future, like the one Showdown uses. It's much MUCH easier to read than...that.

Anyway I'd suggest you remove Toxicroak and replace it with a wall like Jellicent or Tangrowth. You already have some good physical offense in the form of Iron Fist Infernape. Also I'd recommend removing Greninja and replacing it with another special attacker or a support/status inducer seeing as it's not that strong in the game (as far as I've experienced). Suggestions for this would be Dusclops, Jumpluff.

Edited by DarkSpite

Sorry I should have showed you an example in my previous post, but here it is now.

Example of a layout that showdown uses;

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers

Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
-Stealth Rock
-Earthquake
-U-turn
-Knock Off

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 192 SpD / 68 Spe
Calm Nature
-Lava Plume
-Toxic
-Taunt
-Stealth Rock

Keldeo @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
-Scald
-Secret Sword
-Hydro Pump
-Icy Wind

Celebi @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 108 Spe
Bold Nature
-Recover
-Baton Pass
-Energy Ball
-Calm Mind

Scizor @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 60 Def / 200 SpD
Impish Nature
-Defog
-Roost
-Bullet Punch
-U-turn

Tyrantrum @ Choice Band
Ability: Strong Jaw
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
-Outrage
-Rock Slide
-Ice Fang
-Head Smash

These layouts are used because they can be saved as .txt files and imported to Showdown easily. Team data is also exported like this.

Edited by DarkSpite

Seeing the movesets of your pokemon, I see you aren't too far in the game, so I recommend the greatest thing invented since sliced Goomy...Pokemon Breeding!

With Breeding you can get movesets like this

Honchkrow:

Brave Bird, Night Slash, Sucker Punch and Tailwind.

Breed Brave Bird from A POWERFUL STARAPTOR (Male Starly or Staravia works also.) Onto a female Honchkrow. If you need a female Honchkrow, then check out the Location Guide for the location of Ditto.

Ditto: 7th street if you missed the event, West Peridot Ward Factory (after finishing Daycare Couple storyline) Guide: http://youtu.be/UEoCuDInp5U?t=4m

With the help of breeding you can get these movesets:

Pyroar:

FLamethrower, Hyper Voice, Solarbeam and Sunny Day.

Solar is bred from Sawsbuck line. You'll need an earlier episode to breed tm moves however. If you ask I can hook you up.

Gardevoir over Pyroar. Check the location guide for where to find Ralts. Psychic and Fairy is glorious typing for a glorious pokemon.

282.png

Psychic, Moonblast, Shadow Ball and Calm Mind.

Infernape does 500% better than Pyroar ever will, A solid moveset like this:

392.png

Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Mach Punch and Punishment. Trust me. Punishment can really come in handy.

Over Sawsbuck, I recommend Chesnaught. It is disgustingly bulky, making it a great switch in for Earthquake.

652.png

Leech Seed, Spiky Shield, Hammer Arm and Wood Hammer.

I think the Combo of Gengar and Mamoswine are supreme.

473.png

You'll be abke to get Swinub/Piloswine toward the middle of the game, so you'll have to wait. Mamoswine actually has the best stab coverage in the game! Ice and Ground! Few pokemon can wall it, excluding Skarmory..:x MANMU IS A THREAT

Icicle Crash (Breed from Male Cubcoo or Beartic) Ice Shard, Thrash and Earthquake.

462.pngMagnezone can slay fairies all dey, everyday. Steel being the best type in the game.

Discharge, Flash Cannon, Metal Sound and and either Charge Beam or Magnet Rise. Magnet Rise allows Magnezone to literally shit all powerful ground types. Pokemon like Garchomp and Landorus, if we ever encounter and Landorus that is. The key is, you need to use it before the Ground pokemon comes out.

And of course, then uber frog himself, Greninja.

658.png

Breeding is tedious for this one, But the pay off is huge. Ice beam from Remoraid to female Frogadier or Greninja. Again, if you don't have a female, get a ditto and breed for one.)

Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, Hydro Pump/Surf and Grass Knot.

SQUUUAAAAAAAD

282.png392.png652.png473.png462.png658.png

Please friend, this all sounds like a lot of work, and it is, but in life, dont gve up on something because the work will take to long. Especially when the time will pass you by anyweigh. Happy Breeding!!

I hope I can see your results [: