[Spoiler] Got "stuck"

mar_mar

Hello! I've been playing the new ep and I got kinda stuck...I don't want to spoil this for the others who haven't played the episode at all by asking for help but I really don't know what I should do...I am in the water treatment center, in the room where Titania got stuck and I need to help her or something? Can someone at least give me a hint?

Spoilers are still allowed, but topics for such things have to be marked with a "

" on the title (It's what is mentioned on the topic). You can just add that, and then be more descriptive of where you're stuck. I'll change the title for you since I don't think common members can change it, so you can describe where exactly you're stuck.

Can not help with the stuck part though, since I haven't played the episode yet ;__;

Good luck \o/

I actually think I got stuck, like.. Nevermind I was just stupid ahaha, but I did walk through a wall.

not just I can't figure out the puzzle stuck. I'm able to walk through something that brings me to a area that is higher up in the treatment center. I think it allowed me to get ahead of where I should have been and now that the jump things are removed due to fixing the water treatment. I'll report the thing that happened if it hasn't been reported already in a bit.

Probably not the best way to describe it but yeah @______@

Edited by Howin

just approach one of the gaps where you can pass through the fencing and Titania will adjust the water level accordingly. it's not too hard to understand how it's triggered, so getting to the other door in the room shouldn't be too hard.

and Howin, once the water is clean, you can surf on it. took me a while to realize that too, haha.