Summer trip! Destination: Unknown

Kookies

Well, hi my fellow trainers around the world. The summer is approaching and we all know it and also hate it (if we still have end-of-semester-exams). However, around July I am going to take a trip to Germany. Especially I am gonna go visit Hamburg, Kiel and Berlin. I have been in Germany quite a few times(7 times visited Hamburg,Kiel and 1 time Muenchen) but I have never been in Berlin before. So I want you to tell me what do i have to visit there(Berlin), where to go.... you know that kind of staff. Also are you planning any trips for the summer? If you have Greece in mind I can help you!!!

Never been to Germany, so i don't know what to visit there, except the famous wall i think.

Have a nice trip, i hope you'll have fun there!

My vacations will be like SHIA's i think. That resume well i think :D

Whoa, that's cool. My vacations are almost described in a few words; sleep, eat, video games, cry, and sleep.

In all seriousness, I don't really have a plan to take a vacation as I don't really have anywhere to go. XD

That said, I hope you have a great time there and have fun! :D

Don't cry! People tend to be prettier,happier, more outgoing and a little bit more tanned in summer!

Never been to Germany, so i don't know what to visit there, except the famous wall i think.

Have a nice trip, i hope you'll have fun there!

My vacations will be like SHIA's i think. That resume well i think :D

Well, you guys I have to share it with you. You know the best trip I have been on was 40 miles from my home. I took my bike 2 of my best friends and went for a ride. It got dark we couldn't go back in the darkness so we decided to stay at a nearby motel. The following morning went at the beach and had great time. Since then I do it every summer. My point is to call it a trip it has to be somewhere without any obligations and with people you love. So don't just stand there think of something you could do. Although I have to say eat sleep beach videogames and a book is the best for me too :D

Don't cry! People tend to be prettier,happier, more outgoing and a little bit more tanned in summer!

Well, you guys I have to share it with you. You know the best trip I have been on was 40 miles from my home. I took my bike 2 of my best friends and went for a ride. It got dark we couldn't go back in the darkness so we decided to stay at a nearby motel. The following morning went at the beach and had great time. Since then I do it every summer. My point is to call it a trip it has to be somewhere without any obligations and with people you love. So don't just stand there think of something you could do. Although I have to say eat sleep beach videogames and a book is the best for me too :D

A trip at bike? Sounds interesting. I don't think i am suited for that kind of thing, but it would be an enjoyable experience.

This is like gaining some liberty to wander around with no particular goal :D