Toxicroak moveset?

superlucario603

So of course, I have that Toxicroak on my team since he is obviously one of the stronger pokemon available, but I'm a little torn on his moveset..

He had:

-Zen Headbutt

-Revenge

-Sucker Punch

-Bulk Up

However, he tried to learn poison jab, which is a 50% chance to poison (because of his poison touch), and it has 80 power + stab. So I deleted bulk up for it, since it's a tm. But I really want bulk up back, since it's a great move for him to have, so... What do I do?

I prefer Poison Jab over Revenge and I kept Bulk Up but I don't know how good that is considering that Toxicroak is a slow Pokemon and Revenge is also a stab move. Most people have movepools like;

Zen Headbutt

Sucker Punch

Poison Jab

Bulk Up/Revenge

I prefer Poison Jab over Revenge and I kept Bulk Up but I don't know how good that is considering that Toxicroak is a slow Pokemon and Revenge is also a stab move. Most people have movepools like;

Zen Headbutt

Sucker Punch

Poison Jab

Bulk Up/Revenge

Well revenge is my only fighting move and it also gets stab.. I was thinking about Zen Headbutt because I have a Delphox for Psychic moves but I'm not too sure about that choice....

I got rid of Zen Headbutt once we beat Keta. Didn't really have a need to be using a Toxicroak to be taking on Poison/Fighting types, but vsx has the right mentality.

Well revenge is my only fighting move and it also gets stab.. I was thinking about Zen Headbutt because I have a Delphox for Psychic moves but I'm not too sure about that choice....

If Toxicroak is the only Pokemon on your team with Fighting moves, then I'd say that's the right decision. But be warned that Zen Headbutt can't be retaught at the Move Relearner, so it's gone forever if you delete it.

I got rid of Zen Headbutt once we beat Keta. Didn't really have a need to be using a Toxicroak to be taking on Poison/Fighting types, but vsx has the right mentality.

Yeah I thought about Zen Headbutt, but everyone seems to be keeping it, plus he can only learn it from purification...

If Toxicroak is the only Pokemon on your team with Fighting moves, then I'd say that's the right decision. But be warned that Zen Headbutt can't be retaught at the Move Relearner, so it's gone forever if you delete it.

Yeah that's the problem... and like I said, everyone I see keeps it... gerrr this is such a difficult choice

Gunk Shot, Swords Dance, Drain Punch, Sucker Punch

Nasty Plot, Sludge Bomb, Vacuum Wave, Focus Blast (?

How do you even learn gunk shot, swords dance, drain punch, vacuum wave, and focus blast... I'm pretty sure you can't in Rejuvenation

How do you even learn gunk shot, swords dance, drain punch, vacuum wave, and focus blast... I'm pretty sure you can't in Rejuvenation

all breeding moves lol. but personally I decided to get rid of zen headbutt even though it provides coverage and you can only have it once. So my set is poison jab, revenge, sucker punch, and bulk up. All up to preference I guess.

I just keep Zen Headbutt since u cant relearn it again, so when he learns Poison Jab I delete one of the other 3 moves he has instead. I'll only replace Revenge if he learns another fighting move. so my set is Zen Headbuff, Revenge, Poison Jab, and Mud Bomb.

Edited by LeonTakashi