Hurt/Heal: A long and exciting classic

WujiKyurem

Hey Reborn! I actually started visiting the Reborn server back in Summer 2010, making me the senior nonauth of the server, I just haven't used the forums much. Some of you will probably remember me but let's get straight to the game!
I'll explain the rules (Ill be playing too):

Fully evolved Pokemon are put into groups of their type, while dual types are placed in both (there are some exceptions though, like Azurill for example. Unlike Azurill, it's evolutions are Water type, so it is place in Normal (it's type)). Each Pokemon starts the game with 50 HP. When a player posts, he or she adds 10 HP to one Pokemon, while taking 10 HP away from another, hence the name, Hurt/Heal. This game is YPPY, which means the order of posts is You, Person, Person, You, so no spam-kills! Some Pokemon are banned, however. They would be Shaymin, Darmanitan, Rotom, Wormadam, Meloetta, Arceus and Castform (and possibly others if Ive forgotten some) because they either have more than two types, or their form affects their typing.

So let's start the game!

The first group is going to be Grass:

GRASS

Meganium - 50
Bellossom - 50
Sunflora - 50
Sceptile - 50
Cherrim - 50
Carnivine - 50
Tangrowth - 50
Leafeon - 50
Serperior - 50
Simisage - 50
Whimsicott - 50
Lilligant - 50
Maractus - 50
Venusaur - 50
Vileplume - 50
Victreebel - 50
Exeggutor - 50
Jumpluff - 50
Shiftry - 50
Breloom - 50
Cacturne - 50
Tropius - 50
Torterra - 50
Roserade - 50
Abomasnow - 50
Amoonguss - 50
Ferrothorn - 50
Virizion - 50
Parasect - 50
Celebi - 50
Ludicolo - 50
Cradily - 50
Leavanny - 50
Sawsbuck - 50

I'll start you guys off:

GRASS

Meganium - 50
Bellossom - 50
Sunflora - 50
Sceptile - 50
Cherrim - 50
Carnivine - 50
Tangrowth - 50
Leafeon - 50
Serperior - 50
Simisage - 50
Whimsicott - 50
Lilligant - 50
Maractus - 50
Venusaur - 50
Vileplume - 50
Victreebel - 50
Exeggutor - 50
Jumpluff - 50
Shiftry - 50
Breloom - 50
Cacturne - 50
Tropius - 50
Torterra - 50
Roserade - 50
Abomasnow - 50
Amoonguss - 50
Ferrothorn - 50
Virizion - 60 +
Parasect - 50
Celebi - 50
Ludicolo - 50
Cradily - 50
Leavanny - 40 -
Sawsbuck - 50

Round 1: The full evos from every type, one type group at a time, battle for 1st and 2nd place. 1st place Pokemon are guaranteed to stick around for round 3.

Round 2: The wildcard round. The 2nd place Pokemon from every type group undergo th hurt/heal process. Only the top 3 advance to the next round.

Round 3: The remaining Pokemon pummel each other until all but one is KOd. That one Pokemon is the winner!

Extra Rules: YPPY only applies when giving Pokemon +10/-10. You can still talk. Don't continue until I give out the list. (as in, if a match just ended, wait for me to get a new list) Don't worry, I won't lag the game ;) Reborn rules also apply to the game, like flaming and rule 5.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

i like how you tried to make something new and different but this game sucks! but since i clicked on this topic i will play ball, i choose to hurt torterra and heal sceptile 

Edited by bocoom