RMT - OU

I've never done one of these before, so i'm not sure what to say up here... well, I decided to build this team mainly because I just faced massive tilt (I lost 150 points in one go on my main), so I threw together something new. It proved to be rather decent on my alt, so i'm posting it here to see what I can improve on before I ladder on my main again. Let's get into it.

Raw data:

Volcarona @ Passho Berry
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 72 HP / 252 SpA / 184 Spe
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Fire Blast
- Giga Drain
- Bug Buzz
Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Analytic
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Psyshock
- Rapid Spin
Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone edge
Manectric @ Manectite
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [ice]
Latios (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Memento
- Trick
Azumarill @ Assault Vest
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Play Rough
- Knock Off

Team:

volcarona.gifstarmie.giflandorus-therian.gifmanectric-mega.giflatios.gifazumarill.gif

Volcarona @ Passho Berry
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 72 HP / 252 SpA / 184 Spe
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Fire Blast
- Giga Drain
- Bug Buzz
The main member of the team I decided to build around - Volcarona. Its objective is to set up a Quiver Dance and sweep. It achieves this quite well once the opponent's special walls have been dealt with (Heatran, Chansey, etc.). Passho berry is there so I don't fall victim to Aqua Jet from an Azumarill in the middle of a sweep.
Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Analytic
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Psyshock
- Rapid Spin
Created for rapid spin support, since rocks are extremely threatening to Volcarona. It is also very good for weakening the opponent a bit - the coverage is nice. Not much else to say here.
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone edge
Set suggested by Fruitdealer - I originally had Dugtrio, but given the fact that I had 2 water types and a Trick lure in Latios, it wasn't all too necessary to trap Heatran. Also, my team could have problems with Talonflame, since my only reliable check to it outside of this Landorus is Manectric, who gets ko'd once it has been weakened. Also sets up Stealth Rock and a small Volt-Turn core with Mega Manectric.
Manectric @ Manectite
Ability: Lightning Rod
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [ice]
My Mega Evolution. I noticed that it can check the common water types in OU that I'd otherwise have a problem with, like Keldeo, Manaphy and unboosted Gyarados. Overheat also destroys Ferrothorn and Scizor. HP Ice is there for coverage against Landorus-T and Gliscor.
Latios (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Memento
- Trick
To be honest, I wasn't quite sure about this one - I mainly threw him on the team because I had a huge Rotom-Wash weakness, and I lack a Choice Scarf. Draco and Psyshock deal damage, Trick is there to cripple walls and Memento... well, it's only there because I wasn't sure what attacking move to add. Plus, I can use it to bring in Volcarona safely.
Azumarill @ Assault Vest
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Play Rough
- Knock Off
Deals with my weakness to dragons and functions well as a switch in to special attacks. As long as I preserve it well, it works. Can clean up teams with Aqua Jet if it comes down to it.
My main weaknesses appear to be Rotom-Wash, Weavile and offensive Mamoswine. Chansey can also be a problem due to my lack of fighting type moves.
Edited by Red'sCharizard

Team doesn't seem that bad but it could be improved with a few nitpicks. Your team has a slight weakness to talonflame as it can pretty much sweep your team at +2 (can set up on volcarona/ latios[if you draco]) if your manetric is slightly weakened. Dugtrio also doesn't seem that necessary for your team since you have two water pokemon who can deal with it and a latios who can lure and trick it. I would suggest possibly replacing dug with defensive rocks lando-t since it can also set up rocks while tanking bravebird/flareblitz and intimidating pokes giving volcarona more chances to set up.

Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone edge
you also get a psudo volt-turn core with lando-t.
I like the momento + volc idea a lot tho.

Team doesn't seem that bad but it could be improved with a few nitpicks. Your team has a slight weakness to talonflame as it can pretty much sweep your team at +2 (can set up on volcarona/ latios[if you draco]) if your manetric is slightly weakened. Dugtrio also doesn't seem that necessary for your team since you have two water pokemon who can deal with it and a latios who can lure and trick it. I would suggest possibly replacing dug with defensive rocks lando-t since it can also set up rocks while tanking bravebird/flareblitz and intimidating pokes giving volcarona more chances to set up.

Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone edge
you also get a psudo volt-turn core with lando-t.
I like the momento + volc idea a lot tho.

You raise some good points - adding it now.