The End.

Ninpen

In hindsight, this probably should have been written a few months ago; I was thinking about this since maybe March, when it would have been a tad bit more than the footnote it will undoubtedly be at this point. Ah well, can't undo it. I've been threatening this for a while now, so may as well end it here.

Here we are, about 11 months into my tenure here, and I'm pretty much a relic at this point. I say this because I haven't done anything for months now, maybe since, well, February or March. Amethyst will know. You should ask him; I'm not at liberty to divulge much of anything, out of due respect. In fact, ask Ikaru too; he knows. At any rate, watching Reborn's chat for the past couple days made me aware that I am completely out of touch with what it has grown to be. Honestly, I don't like it as much as I did, but that's change for you.

I'm not going to specifically go into what each of y'all meant to me; those of you who deserve my appreciation know that they do. /arrogantbastard

The last thing I'm going to say is that I was very lucky to have found the community when I did. You guys/gals were great, welcoming, kind, all that good stuff. I was hoping to stay until Will finally finished +INF, but at the rate that's going we'll all be dead before then. (Apologies for the cheap shot). Hell, would have been nice to stick around until I had 100 subs or maybe past that. It's time for me to move on, though. No point in prolonging this more than I must.

Take care, Reborn.

-NinPen, Doc, etc.

• Administrators
[quote]
(01:17:48) +Ikaru: ...
(01:17:50) +Ikaru: >Farewell
(01:17:55) +Ikaru: He's not leaving too is he ._.
(01:17:58) EssGeezuz joined the channel.
(01:18:18) [DJ]Wolf won against [ML]Yukon.
(01:19:04) Kai Asploded changed teams.
(01:19:09) +Ikaru: ...he's leaving too. ._.
(01:19:10) Kai Asploded changed teams.
(01:19:19) +Amethyst: ...However, as he said, he's kinda already been gone.
(01:19:48) +Ikaru: It wasn't Facebook official
(01:19:50) +Ikaru: ;~;
(01:20:11) Wobbles forfeited against Void.
(01:20:27) Wobbles left the channel.
(01:20:52) +Ikaru: It's only a matter of time before everyone I once knew is completely replaced!
(01:20:57) *** Ikaru sobs uncontrollably ***
[/quote]

In all seriousness though, this makes me very sadface. Always hate to see people who were around since I've joined leave... But, I guess, accepting reality: You have been more or less gone already...
Keep in contact somehow, bro. You have my YouTube somewhere in your massive subscriber list. <3

Having joined in late March or somewhere around there, I will say that I didn't see you often. But even still, it does sadden me that you are leaving, and no doubt will sadden many more to come.

But if its your choice, no ones gonna stop you. Just visit everynow and again.

Above all else, Good Luck

Doc you did join when I believe Reborn was budding and was probably at it's most beautiful state. I'm sorry to see you go, I will always remember the commentary you did for Me vs. Heather (I actually do find myself watching it from time to time) you're sexy voice will forever be in my mind now. I hope you find peace and happiness wherever you go. You're an awesome guy. Don't lose hope.

[quote name='Doctor Octagonapus' timestamp='1310361408' post='17691']
I was hoping to stay until Will finally finished +INF, but at the rate that's going we'll all be dead before then. (Apologies for the cheap shot).
[/quote]
You're smart for thinking so (what with it being planned for ~200-300 pages long...)

With that, peace, bro.

Gonna miss you. With how many people are part of the community now, I am hard pressed to actually know everyone. But you were one of the few people on the site I got to know. Wish we could have done more together with the youtube page or commentating together successfully. You were a fun guy to hang out with and shall be missed. Good luck wherever life takes you!