Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Unsure of where to post this, so this looked appropriate enough. I'm rather stuck...

CaptainNikolai

Question

So I finally decided to get back into Reborn, and I'm lost as all get out. I remember defeating the Gym Leader in the castle, then everything went dark. I talked to an NPC (this was after I downloaded the update, of course), and I was told to look for 7th Street, or for someone who knows about it, in Reborn City. Watching shofu's playthrough for a bit of guidance (but mostly entertainment), I learned that I had to talk to the Aqua Gang leader. However, I sided with Magma (because I love Houndour), so Aqua isn't there. I tried talking to the Magma leader, and I get nothing (unlike shofu, who was able to get him to talk). How can I get him to talk? I'm assuming I need the respective leader of the Gang I helped in order to get to 7th Street, but I talked to him multiple times with no revealing answers about 7th Street...

9 answers to this question

Oh, it doesn't matter what side you choose, but in order to get to the seventh street you need to finish your gang storyline.

So, it seems like you haven't done it yet, talk to the magma leader so you know what to do now (maybe you have to go to the rich old women house to steal the expensive poke or something like that)

Good luck!

Edited by Vlado Vladimir

I did finish the storyline though. Every time I talk to him, he keeps saying:

"Now what do we do, with now Aqua Gang? No matter, you ever need us for anything Nikolai, just give the say so. We're family and we got your back".

Seems like I finished it anyway.

There's no one in the building. I watched shofu's episode where he was at this point, and I did everything he did. But I cannot get the Magma leader to talk. I don't know what to do. =/

Edited by CaptainNikolai