Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Flash Location, Good grinding spots

Gabe

Question

4 answers to this question

The flash is in the subrailnet. If you go back to the railnet, you'll find another locked door like the one you opened for the kids. Open it by reconnectin the rails, then use Rock Smash to the black shaded parts of the wall.

As of grinding, you have a nice choice between the Tanzan cove Basculins (good rod needed), whatever Normal or Grass types you find in the Chrysolia forest and then the Tanzan mountain. Go to the former Meteor base, and you'll find a cave that was created when you came out of the mountain with the Steelix. Enter the cave and explore it, it leads to the tunnel net where you first found the Steelix.

OHHHHH FLASH IS IN THE PART OF THE RAILNET WHERE THE ARONS ARE RIGHT?

Edit: So where specifically in the railnet as I opened all of them, I just found the hole with the ability capsule

OHHHHH FLASH IS IN THE PART OF THE RAILNET WHERE THE ARONS ARE RIGHT?

That's it. If i'm correct, you need rocksmash to break a wall in order to get it.

As for Noel, i've been stuck at him twice, so i know your feel bro... Try some Steel types. Fighting types would be obvious but i'm pretty sure he has two flying types so... Try some resistance instead of attackers, i'd say. My magnezone and Vileplume were kinda useful if i remember correctly. Physycal sweepers of all sorts should fit too.