Ability Capsule

Johnnie

Have you updated to the most recent version, which is 14.6.2? If not, you should try that. If you did on the other hand, try posting your Save File and hopefully others can assist you.

Also, next time post in this section -> Bug Reporting

Sorry but on the download section it says 14.1.1 on 12/19/14 :/

Edited by Johnnie

Ability Capsule changes the Ability to the next one and not randomnly, I think. Say, if you have Intimidate, it will always go to Quick Feet and a second capsule will bring it to Moxie.

Actually, I think this was changed in the recent update.

To let you know this is my second playthrough on Pokemon Reborn....Ive finished the first walkthrough to the end where you obtain the last badge on Indigo Plateau.....I remember clearly that Ability Capsule made both my Mightyena and Krookodile gain Moxie with a few shots......now I just can't gain Moxie this time no matter how many times I try

To let you know this is my second playthrough on Pokemon Reborn....Ive finished the first walkthrough to the end where you obtain the last badge on Indigo Plateau.....I remember clearly that Ability Capsule made both my Mightyena and Krookodile gain Moxie with a few shots......now I just can't gain Moxie this time no matter how many times I try

Uh... are you sure you were playing the right game? Because Reborn is far from being finished.

And yeah, if you haven't already, try downloading the latest patch.

Uh... are you sure you were playing the right game? Because Reborn is far from being finished.

And yeah, if you haven't already, try downloading the latest patch.

Lol of course man! The last badge with the girl with Rainbow hair.....having Nidoking Garchomp Excandrill Hippopotas and others......I entered in a Matrix World of pokemon Red/Blue and encountered her at Gary's place on Indigo Plateau....that was the last episode

Lol of course man! The last badge with the girl with Rainbow hair.....having Nidoking Garchomp Excandrill Hippopotas and others......I entered in a Matrix World of pokemon Red/Blue and encountered her at Gary's place on Indigo Plateau....that was the last episode

Oh damn I just revealed how stupid I was xD I'm feeling pretty embarrassed right now haha.