Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

CrazyStevy

Question

So I have been searching for a phisical water pokemon and since you cant get gyarados anymore I decided to go with the azuril evo line but there is 1 problem, I have no clue where you can get one. I've been searching on the forums but it made me even more confused than i already was because it should be by the *growlith trade* (which I btw either dont know the location of) but now there is a mareep insted of it? So is azurill still available or was it in the past updates?

Edited by CrazyStevy

4 answers to this question

Mareep is a different event in the same ward. Complete the side quest of finding all the police officers to get a free growlithe. Talk to the officers till you find the one sad that his growlithe got jacked and you got one instead of him, then talk to his budy that will trade you azurill for growlithe.

The thing may get removed in the future. Huge Power azumarill is simply a monster. Im using it during my playthrough and multiple boss fights Ive thought I was gunna lose, then I send out that embodiment of terror and it proceeded to sweep with no setup.

Edited by madf0x

The event was trade growlithe for Mareep and the Azurill was on the same spot Mareep is today

You can found it on Jasper Ward on the last house before exit the Ward south from the stairs (you have 1st to talk to someone who search for it)

And yes Azurill line will be moved on E15 waaaaaay later on the game

Guys, Thank you very much! It helped me alot and that detailed guide just made it even better :P

Sorry if I am being anoying but can somone hellp me with the ghastly location too? I found the secret cave but there is no bolder to be pushed with strenght just the one with rock smash