Where can I get ability capsules?

VerinESC

I have found 2 on my travels, they are very useful and I'd like some more :) Thanks in advance

I think there were around five or six hidden before 7th Street (someone correct me if I'm wrong please) - so make sure you search well :)

I think there were around five or six hidden before 7th Street (someone correct me if I'm wrong please) - so make sure you search well :)

Later in te game at an area called 7th street, there is a guy who sells ability capsules for shards. So make sure to collect plenty of shards.

Which area is 7th street in? I am currently in Apophyll at the moment. And don't worry I have quite a few shards :) Also I've heard of a Miner's Kit, what is that for? I was assuming shards or Evo stones.

Which area is 7th street in? I am currently in Apophyll at the moment. And don't worry I have quite a few shards :) Also I've heard of a Miner's Kit, what is that for? I was assuming shards or Evo stones.

7th Street is accessible once you receive your eighth badge. It's part of the story - so don't worry about missing it out.

The Miner's Kit is a device that allows you to mine 'glowing' rocks you see in caves for shards, stones, fossils etc. It's found under the Grand Stairway (you need Rock Smash to get it)

Ability capsules aren't obtainable through mining, shards are, not sure if that's something you're misinterpreting or not.

Oh I know that :) I was wondering about it to get more shards and such.