So.. That happened..

NeoVexus

Recently, I decided to start a new game to keep me busy while I wait for episode 15 & everything was going smoothly, I had just beat Julia without breaking a sweat & I remembered that soon I'd need to use cut so I went by the grass at the city hall to get a bidoof or ratatta as a HM slave. All was right in the world until I walked past the asshole that is Techie Jonathan. He had 3 pokemon & the first one he sent out was a level 4 Patrat so I just assumed he'd be some random nuisance of a trainer. That was the case until I took down his Patrat & then the game said he was about to send out Rayquaza. I thought I may have misread & proceeded on with the battle. Then came out the monstrosity of a level 78 Rayquaza. I knew I was dead then but as if to kick dirt in my eye he mega evolved it. MEGA FUCKING RAYQUAZA AGAINST A LEVEL 20 FROGADIER & A LEVEL 16 ESPURR. Anyways, in my long time of lurking I've never seen anything like that reported so I thought I should share. I don't really know how to take a screen shot but if anyone would like to see for themselves I'll post my save file.

Game.rxdata

Lol this again? if you lurked a little bit you'd see that it was bugfixed shortly after the release of 14.5

just redownload it.

But I do have 14.5..

At least I'm pretty sure i do otherwise the shiny Lucario should still be blue & gold instead of having the new sprite. My apologies for the inconvenience if this has been brought up before but I hadn't seen it before. I suppose I should've used the search bar prior to posting this but I just flipped out & automatically decided to inform people.

He means download it again, at the first download was the problem and they later fixed it, but the name it's still 14.5, they only changed the download link so now you shouldn't have that problem.

He means download it again, at the first download was the problem and they later fixed it, but the name it's still 14.5, they only changed the download link so now you shouldn't have that problem.

Oh, alright. Thank you, I got my retribution either way by doing what anyone would do & switch to their main file to destroy the Rayquaza. Once again, I do apologize if this inconvenienced anybody & thanks for your assistance. If a mod could do their thing & close this thread that'd be appreciated.