Prom Preparation

Stein

Lol should have done this ages ago.
It's in community because it's a community event yay!
Alright Prom will be tonight I hope posting this in Reborn will make people look at it.

IF YOU WERE NOMINATED FOR KING OR QUEEN I WANT A SHORT BIO FROM YOU! (PM ME IT)

[b][u]Music:[/u][/b]
Here's how this is going to work. I still want help but only to keep what song is playing up to date.
You'd be in charge of the topic Music containing:
[indent][Reborn Prom](playlist url) | Current song [/indent]

and just keep switching the song as the song switches.

[b][u]Games:[/u][/b]
I will post a schedule at the start of prom
There will at least be one game and tourney each like 30 min unless a game happens to last longer.
Rupees will be given away!
For some games there will be 1st 2nd and 3rd place winners!
Requirements: You need to know how to screenshot. Cause some of these will be whomever gets done first will win.

[b][u]King's Game:[/u][/b]
Is in a category of it's own. The game master here is Taro. He's made a system and what not to it.
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkTaY7BGr3M"]King's Game[/url]<---- watch it to get the general idea.
Since the king game can go on for hours. At the end of it's slot I will ask if anyone wants to keep playing it or if we should move on.
King's game will also be on the schedule. No two games will overlap.

[b][u]Prom Queen and King:[/u][/b]
Voting will happen 12:00pm EST.
[b]King Nominees:[/b]
Ikaru-
[quote]Sup. If you don't know Reborn's second-in-command, you've got a few issues... Or maybe you're new, I dunno.
...hmm. That was kinda mean. SO IS MAKING ME WRITE THIS, SAYA! I'm not good at talking about myself! D:
Anyway, yeah, hai everyone~
Ikaru here, probably only on this list by default... Don't really know what to say. Uh... if elected prom king, I... uh... Will do... stuff? I dunno, not like I'm running for president or something. Anyway! About me, hmm. My top 5 favorite musical artists are Cartel, Panic! At the Disco, Lostprophets, Falling Up, and Paramore. ...Well, those are my current favorites. The list changes weekly. Music is my life, second only to what's actually my life, or, will be: Studying Astronomy. ♥
I make terrible puns and love to laugh; I can take a joke like Mismagius takes on ExtremeSpeeds from Arceus itself (see? bad.) and I will not hesitate to laugh, even at my own expense.
I know I'm not the most popular but hey, I also don't expect to win. Ame's a much better person to vote for... Especially because he won't be there. *shot*
TITANIA FOR PROM QUEEN!!!!!111!!one *shot again*
See? More jokes. Such a professional way to end this, eh?
Yeah, well. Since when am I professional?
♥Ikaru[/quote]

Inuki-
[quote]Ciaosu! If you don’t know me you shouldn’t really be at this prom anywayyy, but I’m Class Troll Inuki.
Saya wanted me to say “I’m a cool guy” here, but that’s so far from the truth it isn’t funny~
What is true is this:
1. I’m a ginger. Yes, this means I lack a soul.
2. I.. y’know, lets just get down to it, shall we?
If in which case you vote for Ashley, then go for it and vote me in too, if you want, atleast.
If not, don’t bother. A king’s nothing without her queen, and she’s the only one I’d like to share it with.
Hm.. Maybe this is too serious, oh well~
Happy promming to those who are actually here to be happy with it~[/quote]
Kingo
Nateh
Tyler
Ame

[b]Queen Nominees:[/b]
Saya
Ashley
Miss Kitty
Titania- [quote][img]http://www.pokemonreborn.com/images/intro/Titaniai.png[/img][/quote]