Moxie

Kontana

So i got this ability on my mightyena but i don't really see anything happening aside from it bugging battles out, i was wondering if this ability works or not since i really haven't noticed anything when it knocks out other pokemon.

download , episode 14.1 its supposidly fixed in that one , moxie raises attack by 1 stage when it kills an opponent in battle really usefull in reborn imo

to notice the effects you need a move that requires an attack that depends on the attack stat and not the special attack stat

Edited by Hypa

download , episode 14.1 its supposidly fixed in that one , moxie raises attack by 1 stage when it kills an opponent in battle really usefull in reborn imo

to notice the effects you need a move that requires an attack that depends on the attack stat and not the special attack stat

Alright cool i didn't see the update, and all my mightyena knows as physical attacks atm are bite and tackle lol the whole move tutor losing her keys ruined my plans for her. QoQ

one of my saves Pyroar (with moxie) basically was able to solo the game up to shade pretty easily still keep him on as a great party member in the team (in that save anyway) but yea if done well a moxie poke can help you out a tonne