Hello all!

Recently I made a UU team on Pokemon Showdown. And by recently I mean, oh I don't know..... about a week agooooo~

okay sorry not sorry

Anyways! I have had quite a lot of success with it, laddering up to the high 1300s, until I stopped because something felt slightly off about it.

Therefore, I am looking for help and suggestions! I am open to any advice!

Thanks~

Cyan

Kyurem @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Dragon Pulse
- Ice Beam
This is my main special sweeper, usually coming in late game to clean up whatever is still alive. Rips through teams with stab dragon pulse once any opposing fairy pokemon have been taken care of. Benefits largely from sticky web to outspeed anything that could OHKO it.
Blastoise @ Blastoisinite
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Aura Sphere
- Water Pulse
- Rapid Spin
- Dark Pulse
Rapid spinner, bulk, and good special attack. What more could I want from mega-Blastoise? A bulky special sweeper that abuses its ability and is a threat to any ghosts trying to spinblock.
Shuckle @ Mental Herb
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Sticky Web
- Stealth Rock
- Infestation
- Encore
My usual lead. A mental herb prevents any pokemon taunting it, allowing me to get a free sticky web up. I usually prioritize sticky web over stealth rocks. Encore is there to prevent anything setting up on shuckle, infestation to trap enemies and allow me a good switch in without fear.
Trevenant @ Lum Berry
Ability: Harvest
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Rest
- Will-O-Wisp
- Leech Seed
- Horn Leech
Harvest / Lum berry trevenant is a beast. My main special wall, it is also my status absorber with rest lum berry combo, and repeats this with harvest. Will-o-wisp prevents any physical attackers from having an easy time, and leech seed forces out other walls.
Aromatisse @ Leftovers
Ability: Aroma Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Aromatherapy
- Protect
- Moonblast
My physical wall of the team, and the cleric. Wish passing and removing status effects is the main role for Aromatisse, and it does its job well. Also provides a great immunity to any choice dragons using their stab.
Entei @ Assault Vest
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 240 SpD / 16 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Extreme Speed
- Stone Edge
- Iron Head
My main physical attacker. Entei can easily take a hit with Assualt Vest, and Sacred Fire is a miracle worker with 50% chance to burn. Extremespeed takes care of any sucker-punch abusers, and the other two moves are for coverage.
Edited by Cyan

• 2 months later...