GMR team

FraRPetO

151.gif121.gif472.gif695.gif637.gif248.gif

Hello, this is my usual OU team that I use on Find Battle.

Be welcome to comment.

Not farming rupees at all.

:feelsgd:

151.gif@ Sitrus Berry

Trait: Synchronize

EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spd

Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)

- Stealth Rock

- Knock Off

- U-turn

- Will-O-Wisp

Leading with Mew to put Rocks and burn opponents was the cause.

U-turn and Knock Off are also useful to scout and remove useful items early on.

121.gif@ Leftovers

Trait: Natural Cure

EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd

Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- Scald

- Psyshock

- Rapid Spin

- Thunderbolt

Starmie is here because of Rapid Spin.

Scald and Psyshock are good STABs, while T-bolt is for other Water types.

Lefties make it survive for useful spinning.

472.gif@ Toxic Orb

Trait: Poison Heal

EVs: 252 HP / 56 Def / 200 Spd

Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)

- Earthquake

- Acrobatics

- Toxic

- Roost

Gliscor is here for its good ability to take physical hits, unless they're Water or Ice types mostly.

Set is pretty common, so I guess it's for stall with chance to good attack.

695.gif@ Choice Specs

Trait: Dry Skin

EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd

- Volt Switch

- Grass Knot

- Dark Pulse

- Focus Blast

Heliolisk is one of my favorite 6 gen Pokémon, so I used it to take Water types that my team is weak to.

Specs for great damage and Volt Switch to scout.

Dark Pulse is mostly vs Aegislash when it's set up, being immune to Shadow Sneak.

Focus Miss for strong Tyranitars.

637.gif@ Leftovers

Trait: Flame Body

EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 Spd

- Quiver Dance

- Bug Buzz

- Roost

- Fiery Dance

Volcarona is still a threat, as long as you keep Rocks out.

1 boost and it can deal serious damage.

Both attacks for STABs and Roost for survival.

248.gif@ 248ite

Trait: Sand Stream

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd

Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)

- Dragon Dance

- Stone Edge

- Ice Punch

- Crunch

I wanted a physical set up sweeper, so I went for a safe Mega Tyranitar.

Stone Edge and Crunch for strong damage and Ice Punch for coverage.

Enjoy! why not

I see a rather glaring weakness to Volt-Turn: Gliscor can sponge Volt Switch, but the most common user of that move is Rotom-W, which can score a clear OHKO on Gliscor with Max SpAtk Hydro Pump, so you cannot just mindlessly throw in Gliscor to stop Volt Switch. Tyrannitar can take Volt Switch thanks to the Sandstorm boosting its SpDef, but it loses to both of the most common U-turn users of the tier (Scizor and Landorus-T), and Starmie gets a special mention for being weak to both Volt Switch and U-turn, making its job of rapid spinning very hard, also because, despite your claims of wanting to use Leftovers to boost its durability, you are basically using an offensive set, and not the defensive set with max HP and Recover.

Acrobatics on Gliscor is horrible, seriously, it is freakin' bad. It's terribawful. You are not going to get rid of your item, so what's the point in using it? You either use Fling over Toxic to solve this problem (but Toxic is in general a superior option due to being able to be used more than once), or you just eliminate Acrobatics: run Protect over it and Substitute over Roost for a true Toxic Stall set, or keep Roost and run Ice Fang over Acrobatics for a multi-purpose Gliscor: you'll have better coverage, and you'll actually deal more damage.

So yeah, Gliscor needs tweaking, and you need to find a solution to your Volt-turn weakness. In general, Ferrothorn is the go-to solution when you are weak to Volt-Turn, because it resists Volt Switch and won't take much damage from U-turn, while damaging the U-turner with Iron Barbs. Maybe it could be your Stealth Rocker over Mew? And maybe you could remove Gliscor altogether and throw in there Landorus-T: still a good wall thanks to Intimidate, synergize wonderfully with Heliolisk because not only they cover each other's weaknesses, they also form a Volt-turn core (Landorus-T is one of the best U-turners around), it can have Taunt and Knock off thus removing your need of Mew, and it can learn Stealth Rock, allowing you to run Spikes on the aforementioned Ferrothorn. More Hazards mean Volcarona has an easier time attempting a sweep, given all the hard checks it has in OU.

To summarize:

Replace Starmie's set with this set: 252 HP - 4 SpD - 252 Spe, Timid Nature, Natural Cure, Scald, Psyshock, Recover and Rapid Spin (item: Leftovers)

Replace Gliscor with Landorus-T with this set: 252 HP - 240 Def - 16 Spe, either Adamant or Impish Nature, Stealth Rock, Earthquake, U-turn, Knock Off or Taunt

Replace Mew with Ferrothorn with this set: 252 HP - 88 Def - 168 SpDef, Impish Nature, Spikes, Leech Seeds, Protect, Power Whip

Notice that Taunt is probably better on Landorus, because Landorus completely walls Scizor, and Latias has to be wary of its U-turn, which means that Landorus can easily stop both the most common users of Defog in the tier, allowing you to keep your hazards up...

This is all. I hope these suggestions can be of help :)