Rate My Team!

First time doing one of these. Since episode 18 is like almost available I decided to show the pokemon that have helped me in this journey so far, so here we go. I started on episode 15.

The main squad:

1555802743_NutCracker.png.5afff69bda5c452838d406972de7c036.png

My starter! First time I've ever used a chesnaught and it was better than I expected. Sure its a grass type, which means weakness which means bad thing for a tank, but honestly it has helped a lot in the later major battles. If you are struggling against Amaria, do yourself a favor and get this teaching it power-up punch. Its currently sassy nature with bullet proof, max attack and mixed bulk in 57/140/61. The moves are Seed Bomb, Drain Punch, Spiky Shield and Power-Up Punch.

SWAAAN.png.30eb01aa1256de96486647dc7c1ed811.png

The bird! When I first got the egg in the slums and hatched it, I was surprised with the possibility to use Swanna and it never let me down. Since I joined the aqua gang, I had acess to rain dance early, that combined with water stab, hydration, hurricane and base 98 speed is a force to be reckoned with. Helped me immensely with terra, since I didnt battle her with the bullshit e17 team. I honestly could never replace it, only rotation if necessary, but we'll get into that later. Its modest nature with hydration, max special attack, speed and 6 in hp. The moves are Surf, Hurricane, Rain Dance and Hidden Power Grass

Shep.png.f1820bd16ad373bfbfbd5306bbfde158.png

The bulk part 1! I only ever used ampharos once before reborn and it was in Heart Gold, which almost everybody uses amphy in gen 2. Spreading paralysis with discharge or thunder wave is so clutch, and since its an event pokemon, it comes with electric terrain, meaning that with the amplified rock its possible to chance the field for a long time and hinder whatever strategy the main trainers have. Just waiting for the ampharosite for it to get even better. Its bold nature with static, with the spread of 73 hp, 153 defense 120 special attack and 164 special defense. The Moves are Discharge, Dragon Pulse, Thunder Wave and Power Gem

366052540_EarPunch.png.cc6c9db97cdcb61fa8d9e839f15e418d.png

The offensive threat part 1! I originally just caught it for dex completion in the early game, but when I saw huge power, it was love in first sight. It doesnt have amazing stats, but with huge power WHO CARES? Once I can get my hands in a choice scarf or band is, as emvee would say, diGGersby. Its adamant with huge power, max attack and speed with 6 defense. The moves are Return, Earthquake, Ice Punch and Knock Off.

Goph.png.9bb7f313116568bfd680ae2529826769.png

The bulk part 2! My favourite member of the team. My heart was pounding with joy once that little gothita decided to join me in the library. If it wasnt for her, I'd never have beaten Sierra. Mirror Coat is amazing in that field, and also at El's Arceus. Cant count, or remember, the amount of times it just saved me. Its sassy with shadow tag, with the spread of 74 hp, 148 defense, 168 special attack and 120 special defense. The moves are Psyshock, Dark Pulse, Mirror Coat and Charge Beam.

1000406555_HellFire.png.7e05e581ab828295d7fc43df91ff4f40.png

The offensive threat part 2! Excuse the edgy name. I was using arcanine for my fire type, until I saw a houndour at old magma base and said bye arcanine. Its rather frail but once its set up with nasty plot it doesnt really matter. Also helped me a lot with sierra, learning flamethrower just before the battle. Although its holding a mega stone I still didnt get the chance to properly use it, but once I do its going to run house. Its rash nature with flash fire, max special attack, speed and 6 in attack. The moves are Dark Pulse, Flamethrower, Sucker Punch and Nasty Plot.

Now for the rotation members:

Phobia.png.44943713f7a94fae3366c0e0abb90ebc.png

Galvantula is a rather niche pokemon, with that being sticky webs, Obviously I do have it, but I tend to explore its more offensive aspects, when its necessary I swap the plate for choice specs and just do damage, once thunder becomes available, as patrick stump would say, its gonna get better, its gonna work out. I obtained it when it was only available at adventurine woods. Its modest with compound eyes, max special attack, speed and 6 in special defense. The moves are: Bug Buzz, Discharge, Sticky Web and Giga Drain.

Paula.png.70c816c05b0585b941f12b2c07074fc9.png

No its not an earthbound reference. I used gardevoir in Omega Ruby and it wasnt bad. I got it pre-nerf, but it still didnt do that much work in major battles. Its honestly the least useful pokemon ou of the 6 use in rotation, but its still an amazing pokemon, maybe when the gardevoirite is available. Its modest with trace, max special attack, speed and 6 in special defense. The moves are Psychic, Moonblast, Calm Mind and Magical Leaf.

Pebbles.png.e5e10d2337f28da3890a23dc03b43b29.png

The reserve bulky pokemon. It has the never-melt ice but I swap leftovers around when necessary. Even though it just had access to flash cannon, it could still hold its own in battles where steel stab was necessary. Now in e17 it got both flash cannon AND scald, in addition to the previous learnable stealth rocks, you know just the usual empoleon stuff. Its bold with torrent, with the spread of 40 hp, 198 defense, 100 special attack and 172 special defense. The moves are Surf, Flash Cannon, Icy Wind and Stealth Rock.

Bluedog.png.18ae717f1921929d9c4e2a0a583d0a95.png

Doesnt need much explanation does it? Its a fan favourite and a very good pokemon, I decided to run physical cause when I trained it flash cannon wasnt available, but since its naive, I can trade accuracy over power replacing iron tail. Its naive with steadfast, max attack, speed and 6 in hp. The moves are Close Combat, Iron Tail, Crunch and Extreme Speed.

POWERFULL.png.f8b65c547db9c6740adb14d0c1ced906.png

Its not a shiny Unfezant, I think. The nickname says it all, just a powerfull staraptor. Its jolly with reckless, max attack, speed and 6 in hp. The moves are Brave Bird, Double Edge, Fly and Close Combat.

1575871902_MachJaw.png.241839eaefb76a7d69c95fa4a7537c74.png

Last but surely not least, the pseudo. My favourite rotation member that helped me against titania. Once it get earthquake its just game over, catch me dropping devastating drakes at the dragon's lair field once ep 18 drops. Its adamant with rough skin, max attack, speed and 6 in defense. The moves are Outrage, Dig, Fire Fang and Iron Head.

So that is that. Thanks for your time, hope you liked the theme and please dont kill me for the emo reference.