Welcome to Reborn Evolved

If you're here looking for Episode 16 of Pokemon Reborn, you're in the right place! However the current version of the Episode is NOT considered a stable release, and therefore is only available to registered forum members until it's been debugged. If that's a risk you're willing to take, please feel free to register or sign in and enjoy the episode! Otherwise, the public release of the episode will be available as usual as soon as possible. 

• Announcements

• Tacos

E16 Spoiler Lock   12/04/2016

This is a reminder to everyone that we are currently under a spoiler lock until January.  We ask that you keep all discussion of E16 in topics and channels specifically marked for it.  Also, be cautious about your topic titles and statuses.  Ensure you include spoiler tags in any posts regarding E16.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hyzenthlay

possible bug? {or maybe just me}

10 posts in this topic

Soo I've been playing Reborn for about a week straight, and I've just beat Aya (only took me two tries ^_^ ) and freed Heather & friends from Sigmund. Before I battled Sigmund, I decided to ditch the Chingling I was training to get its happiness up for the Bulbasaur event. So I dilly dallied my way back to the Pokemon Center and was messing around with my team line up on the PC. I had my Heatmor selected in the computer's little hand, then accidentally pressed X, but when I re-opened the PC, my Heatmor was gone.

This is what I mean when I have a Pokemon selected (Glameow).

2mxq2dc.png

Then from here, if you press X, Glameow will completely disappear. Completely boggled me.

(Don't mind Raticate. Couldn't find a better HM slave. >.<)

It's a bug that Ame said she's fixing for Episode 9. Sorry for your loss! :/

Thanks Nickaboo! I've been poking around these forums for the last week or so, and I'm surprised I never came across anyone else who had this problem.

Oh well. I was gunna use Heatmor as an HM slave anyways.

I'm a huuge fan of your LP on Youtube, by the way. Been following it closely. c:

Oh really? Thanks :D that's awesome! I'll try not to let you down!

No problem! I made sure to subscribe too. c:

Best of luck with your channel! I literally watched your subscribers go from like 74 to 200 aha.

I feel your pain, it's gotten me 3 times. Luckily with nothing from an event,encounter, only wild caught ones so they could be replaced.

And where did you get a heatmor?

you can find heatmor at the bottom of the volcano after you finished your buiseness there

It's not there, I got tepig and I pushed one boulder down a hole but I can't find the heatmor in any room. Is there a certain time that it is present?