Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hyzenthlay

possible bug? {or maybe just me}

10 posts in this topic

Soo I've been playing Reborn for about a week straight, and I've just beat Aya (only took me two tries ^_^ ) and freed Heather & friends from Sigmund. Before I battled Sigmund, I decided to ditch the Chingling I was training to get its happiness up for the Bulbasaur event. So I dilly dallied my way back to the Pokemon Center and was messing around with my team line up on the PC. I had my Heatmor selected in the computer's little hand, then accidentally pressed X, but when I re-opened the PC, my Heatmor was gone.

This is what I mean when I have a Pokemon selected (Glameow).

2mxq2dc.png

Then from here, if you press X, Glameow will completely disappear. Completely boggled me.

(Don't mind Raticate. Couldn't find a better HM slave. >.<)

It's a bug that Ame said she's fixing for Episode 9. Sorry for your loss! :/

Thanks Nickaboo! I've been poking around these forums for the last week or so, and I'm surprised I never came across anyone else who had this problem.

Oh well. I was gunna use Heatmor as an HM slave anyways.

I'm a huuge fan of your LP on Youtube, by the way. Been following it closely. c:

Oh really? Thanks :D that's awesome! I'll try not to let you down!

No problem! I made sure to subscribe too. c:

Best of luck with your channel! I literally watched your subscribers go from like 74 to 200 aha.

I feel your pain, it's gotten me 3 times. Luckily with nothing from an event,encounter, only wild caught ones so they could be replaced.

And where did you get a heatmor?

you can find heatmor at the bottom of the volcano after you finished your buiseness there

It's not there, I got tepig and I pushed one boulder down a hole but I can't find the heatmor in any room. Is there a certain time that it is present?