Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

E18? - Event pokemon not appearing

AyTales

Question

• Support Squad

I'm in Pyrous mountain trying to find Turtonator. When I rock smash the rock where he should be, I get Magcargo. This should mean Heatmor shows up down the other ladder leading to where the Charcoal and Fire Stone are but he doesn't show up. Any ideas? Were they moved in E18?

6 answers to this question

You can find heatmor in the wild in tektite ridge when you go through the power gem earthquake/bulldoze shenanigans in the cave! 

Go outside and you can find them in the grass. You can also find turtonator in the cave too  

Edited by RandomGuy1

• Support Squad
3 minutes ago, RandomGuy1 said:

You can find heatmor in the wild in tektite ridge when you go through the power gem earthquake/bulldoze shenanigans in the cave! 

Go outside and you can find them in the grass. You can also find turtonator in the cave too  

I'm not near there yet, though. I'm doing a mono dragon run and would like a Turtonator before the next gym.

Guest Relinquished
2 hours ago, Aegisth said:

I'm in Pyrous mountain trying to find Turtonator. When I rock smash the rock where he should be, I get Magcargo. This should mean Heatmor shows up down the other ladder leading to where the Charcoal and Fire Stone are but he doesn't show up. Any ideas? Were they moved in E18?

Isn't Turtonator/Heatmor 50% chance to appear, each? They don't appear through Rock Smash, they are overworld encounters. Either one is going to be present per save file, in one of the bottom levels, next to the 3 rocks containing hidden items, such as Charcoal.

In my e18 community release, i found Heatmor again, like always.

• Support Squad
1 minute ago, GS BALL said:

Isn't Turtonator/Heatmor 50% chance to appear, each? They don't appear through Rock Smash, they are overworld encounters. Either one is going to be present per save file, in one of the bottom levels, next to the 3 rocks containing hidden items, such as Charcoal.

In my e18 community release, i found Heatmor again, like always.

Neither of them are showing up, though. I thought since Turtonator wasn't there, Heatmor would be, but I'm not seeing him either.

Guest Relinquished

Strange. I met Heatmor normally. Still, just in case, quoted from:

Turtonator == Pyrous Mountain B2F: Rock Smash (1/2 chance event, the other possible rock smash pokemon being Magcargo, mutually exclusive with Heatmor)

(Fire, Dragon)

I don't understand it very well, but they come in pairs or something...? The only thing i know for certain, though, is that Heatmor is encountered only overworld (you interact with its sprite) and i got it, both in episode 16 and in 18 community. It even had the nice fire AOE attack, as a bonus egg move.