Welcome to Reborn Evolved

If you're here looking for Episode 16 of Pokemon Reborn, you're in the right place! However the current version of the Episode is NOT considered a stable release, and therefore is only available to registered forum members until it's been debugged. If that's a risk you're willing to take, please feel free to register or sign in and enjoy the episode! Otherwise, the public release of the episode will be available as usual as soon as possible. 

• Announcements

• Tacos

E16 Spoiler Lock   12/04/2016

This is a reminder to everyone that we are currently under a spoiler lock until January.  We ask that you keep all discussion of E16 in topics and channels specifically marked for it.  Also, be cautious about your topic titles and statuses.  Ensure you include spoiler tags in any posts regarding E16.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mangoprince

Shuppet Question

Question

OK. Um, It's my first time posting and stuff. So, in the Beryl Graveyard, is the only Shuppet there, a girl? I've been restarting the game 5 times to see a boy but I guess not...? Just wondering.

8 answers to this question

uhh no idea but i dont think its likely to be coded to be only a girl

I've been restarting 10 times and it doesn't change is it toying with me? :'(

My one is a female, too, so it may be programmed that way. If you really want a male Shuppet, just breed one.

My leader was a male Finneon. I switched to my female Pachirisu and the gender changed! Hooray! Hoping to find a Shiny male so I can use signature Pokemon (cough pokes picture).

so it changed gender if you change your leading pokemon...? weird

In the future, if you want to ask questions, be sure to ask them on the Ask Your Questions/OH GOD WHAT DO I DO NOW topics! :D