Me and Lusamine [Art: Drawing]

Sweet Power Baby

• Lusamine was stuck with grief and worry for her husband while it seemed her own kids were drifting away from her, not that they would ever purposely wish hard things on her, but of course this event only made things worse. On top of this stress, and who knows what other problems Lusamine had, a mysterious being infected her mind with a toxin which altered her mental state 10 fold. While she still had free will, of course not even her overwhelming problems would have caused her to say and do the things she did while under this poison. It was obviously the toxin that alerted her to think this way, a true showing of her strength and good will. Once the toxin was free from her, she instantly came back to her senses, loving her family, her friends, and the world again. She then went to rest and recover from everything, the poison no longer there to cloud her true, loving spirit. •

Disclaimer: Drawing isn't my calling. If a hobby can go pro, I'm just a pro doodler. And yes, I draw paws on humans and alter noses and such - why not replace them with something actually cute? c:

I already wrote enough text blocks in this thread, so I'll just explain this real quick. I made this doodle to show I got passed a little problem I had. I'll write out things that might be hard to read. I decided to use a semi-cartoony realism style for this set. So, obvi, this takes place after Lusamine goes back to heal. The other character is me.

ryFks0Q.jpg

Hello. It's nice to meet you, Lusamine. I've been a fan of you ever since I found out about you a long time ago. (Yep, forget to introduce yourself, and just keep taking.)

KkckzOD.jpg

Well, long story short, somebody met with me, who said she was your doctor. She said you were healing from something that happened to you.

qNdVatg.jpg

She said you were ok, but still recovering and said you could use a therapy cat, dog, or kid. I then said it sounds fun to be a therapy kid, and she said she would take me with her to check up on you, and that I should be your therapy kid. 

c7LEW6M.jpg

Of course I said I would love to, if you're not busy. I would just be a little company for here or when you're out. The doctor said having a nice kid around could help you heal. That's why I knocked on your door in case your (head) is a little sensitive, heh. If you still needed to do some things to care for yourself, I can let the doctor know, and I can come back later to check on you.

Dz233el.jpg

I don't think I'll be needing any therapeutic assistance, but I can tell your tummy is swarming with butterflies, so how about 10 minutes of looking into your dear Lusamine's eyes~

4N99dH3.jpg

10 long minutes go by fast when they're awesome.

TuSD1RU.jpg

3KODonp.jpg

• Upvote 3