Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Where is Onix's event?

helion

Question

11 answers to this question

Level 15... Look for a Hiker in Peridot Ward... He's talking that he has no place to stay...

Then look for a house close by... and tal kwith the hiker again...

Onyx = Pop...

Thank you! This must have been new, since I didn't notice it in Ep 10.

2 last things. When can I get a metal coat? And is arbok better than venomoth in this game?

Thank you! This must have been new, since I didn't notice it in Ep 10.

2 last things. When can I get a metal coat? And is arbok better than venomoth in this game?

Do you remember the place where you fought a giant Steelix? Go explore the North of that area... If you find a "metal bridge thing", i think that's where the metal coat... (Or is it the upgrade? Ugh... i don't remember...)

Arbok is better than Venomoth? Hmm... Coil vs Quiver Dance? Let me think, hang on...

Do you remember the place where you fought a giant Steelix? Go explore the North of that area... If you find a "metal bridge thing", i think that's where the metal coat... (Or is it the upgrade? Ugh... i don't remember...)

Arbok is better than Venomoth? Hmm... Coil vs Quiver Dance? Let me think, hang on...

I will replace both of those, but I just need to know which one is better for the 30-35 lvl area.

To help you, I just finish Florinia and my pokemon are level 20-24. I got this onix because I wanted a ground type. My party consists of:

Woobat, Monferno, Venonat (Modest), Arbok, Teddiursa, Noibat.

Should I replace Venonat/Arbok with Onix or just put him in the daycare for now?

If you're going to use Steelix in the future, then by all means, keep it with you and go level it up...

And on this case, i think it's better if you keep Arbok... You already got 2 pokemons weak to rock, a third one is going to be trouble... a.k.a use Arbok, not Venomoth...

I'm not going more off topic though...

Is Steelix worth the wait or should I get a golem instead? (I should stop turning my threads off-topic :( )

Well, let me take a second to answer this:

I'd say Steelix is more useful... Well, at least Steelix has a better chance of surviving a water move than Golem... But Golem learn two key moves that Steelix only learns by TM/Breeding = Earthquake and Stone Edge, which is a deadly combination...

I don't know... I think you should look at Golem/Steelix movepool and stats, and see what fits your team better... I'm out of ideas right now... Sorry :/