Poke Ball/Catch Rate Mods?

MadArcanist

As I am still unsure if any debug mode mods are safely operational in E19, I was wondering if either of these mods existed:

1) The ability to replace gift/bred Pokemon's default Poke Ball with any one from your Bag

2) Set the catch rate of either all Pokemon or the Poke Balls to max

Asking this specifically because I have no experience with debug mode, don't know how to get it working, and want more options than just Reborn Balling everything. Thanks in advance!

13 hours ago, MadArcanist said:

As I am still unsure if any debug mode mods are safely operational in E19, I was wondering if either of these mods existed:

1) The ability to replace gift/bred Pokemon's default Poke Ball with any one from your Bag

2) Set the catch rate of either all Pokemon or the Poke Balls to max

Asking this specifically because I have no experience with debug mode, don't know how to get it working, and want more options than just Reborn Balling everything. Thanks in advance!

Debug mods are safely operational if you choose to use SWM/Aironfaar's Modular Mods. To answer your questions:

1) This mod in particular is from Haru, which is here: 

2) I have attached two files. One of those makes the Pokeball Catch rate 100%, and the other makes Pokeballs turn caught Pokemon shiny, like a Glitter Ball. Just drop them in your Mods folder if you have one. 

LEO - PokeballCatchRate.rb LEO - PokeballShiny.rb

• Thanks 1