Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Breeding help

blazenx56

Question

The one thing everyone wants is a genetic monster but a lot of people don't know how to breed properly this is some tips and maybe later some direct help of how to make. Feel free to add on if i miss anything or you now a good way to breed moves. Im using gen 5 systems sorry if reborn uses older but thses work for me. I cant take my texts of bold after 5 sorry

1) Make sure to know what ivs your pokemon have.

If you lets say have 2 Rattas and both are bold nature same leveled. But one has more speed and defense then the other while the other has more speed and attack. When you obtain a pokemon they auto get 3 states with 31 ivs. Which could break or make a pokemon.

2)Egg moves.

If you wont a good move on a pokemon note a male pokemon should have the move for greater effect at passing it done. Say you have a Charmander its parents are Dragonite and Charizard. If done correctly you could get a outrage overheat Charmender. These moves with solar power and a drought Vulpix on your side well you wont have much problems.

3) God breeders

The holy gifts from Arceus, Ditto and Smeargle. Ditto can breed with anything giving ivs and natures like its nothing. While sketch Smeargle can get any move you wont to breed on a pokemon. WARNING:Ditto can't breed with baby pokemon or ledgendaries. I wish he could :(

4) Shinys and hidden ability pokemon can be breed. A female pokemon with hidden abilty has a 60% to pass it on.

5)Flame body

The 2nd best thing to use halves the hatch time for eggs. I love this is all i got to say.2805 - 3059 steps for a Togepi i think f****ing not thank you.

6) You cannot breed special abilities made for a specific pokemon. So gets say imposter. Its ONLY for ditto. You wouldn't want a level 100 Blazeiken who turns into a level 1 Ratta would you?

7) Items

They make breeding much easier . I will post a full list of what they do later. But they help in major ways such as making baby pokemon,keeping ivs(gen 6)

8) If you want a certain move for Gallade or something special that's not a main part of the evolution don't go for it except Eevee. Gallade evolves by stone so Ralts wont get any egg move for him that would be worth to keep but it has a lot for Gallade.

9)theirs a myth that if you have both parents full happyness the baby is born a little happy that is fake

10)Pokemon have groups that they can breed with typing doesn't matter in this neither does no gender pokemon.

11)no gender pokemon have too mate with ditto

Edited by blazenx56

6 answers to this question

A little trick i did to get my mega charizard X to kill a lot of things.

The Everstone trick works with Dittos and female pokemon. So, if you have a female Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard that has the Adamant nature, you are fine.

When it comes to the Everstone trick, Dittos take priority. That is, if you are doing Female + Ditto, it will only work with the Ditto. However, with a Male + Female pairing, it works with the female.

So, if you get a Female Char with Adamant nature the Everstone and pair it with the male that knows Belly Drum, you will eventually get the Adamant Charizard with Belly Drum.

Edited by blazenx56