Wanting someone to revive root fossil, will give shiny goldeen and deino for the service

Pinkytheyoshi

Wanting to trade for a Lileep. I don't really care about iv's or anything since I don't have much to offer, but if you have a bunch of good ones laying around high hp/def/sp def would be nice.

The only semi valuable things I have to trade are a shiny goldeen with lightning rod with pretty aweful ivs, and a shiny Deino. I've only beaten the 3rd gym, so I don't have a lot of options, but if you want anything from that part I can go find it. Including breeding my hidden ability Fennekin starter.

Edit: I found a root fossil but still don't have access to the reviver yet. If someone is willing to revive it for me for a female one I'd give them both shinies for the service :P. 

Edited by Pinkytheyoshi
Found fossil

On 12/16/2021 at 6:37 PM, Pinkytheyoshi said:

Wanting to trade for a Lileep. I don't really care about iv's or anything since I don't have much to offer, but if you have a bunch of good ones laying around high hp/def/sp def would be nice.

The only semi valuable things I have to trade are a shiny goldeen with lightning rod with pretty aweful ivs, and a shiny Deino. I've only beaten the 3rd gym, so I don't have a lot of options, but if you want anything from that part I can go find it. Including breeding my hidden ability Fennekin starter.

Edit: I found a root fossil but still don't have access to the reviver yet. If someone is willing to revive it for me for a female one I'd give them both shinies for the service :P. 

Hello there,

I know I'm a bit late, but I'm available if you still need someone !

Just let me know, I'll answer back as soon as I can 🙂