Missing the key for the Pokeball factory side-quest

Spades Jacko

From my understanding, there should have been a key to the door on the raised platform here (at least that's what I saw from the YT video I checked) and it's just not here, like, at all. I checked my bag twice, its not there and I never picked it up

missin.PNG

When I click the link it takes me to the download page for rejuvenation so I assume the patch was just put into the download, if I copy all my saves and redownload rejuvenation I can paste the saves back in (unless they don't get deleted when I reinstall rejuvenation) correct?

31 minutes ago, Darkrai8674 said:

When I click the link it takes me to the download page for rejuvenation so I assume the patch was just put into the download, if I copy all my saves and redownload rejuvenation I can paste the saves back in (unless they don't get deleted when I reinstall rejuvenation) correct?

Yup. No need to copy and paste your saves though; they're stored separately. Feel free to do it if you're as paranoid about losing progress as I am though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Spades Jacko said:

Yup. No need to copy and paste your saves though; they're stored separately. Feel free to do it if you're as paranoid about losing progress as I am though.

Thanks! Yeah I'm super paranoid about losing my progress too, I have 166 hours and I don't want to lose them.

• Like 1