Grinding

Ousawa

Unowns for spec stats im pretty sure (though I use them for whatever till my guys are like 42). I've seen level 20s to level 45 unowns down there. So yeah good exp.

However if you are training ground/water/fighting the magcargos in the mountain near the fighting gym give you amazing exp as well 800 to 1100 im pretty sure. PLUS they are weak. VERY VERY WEAK. As long as you can one shot them it is much better to train there than unowns.

Both are great spots though.

Those 2 places are pretty great, but I kind of found another place to train grass and electric types more easily, the Hidden (Tanzan) Cove, go fishing in the lake and there will be lots of Basculin from Lvl 25(?) to Lvl 45, plus, you get to train your speed EVs a bit.

I trained my Mudkip (Event one) by defeating MagCargos. They give very much exp, and they are OHkoed by any special ground/water attack.

If you need to train a grass type, then go to Azurine Island. There are a lot of Woopers, Palpitoads, Shellos:) Not recommending Geodudes in the caves because of the Sturdies and their Selfdestructs.

For a Fire Pokemon (Especially for Fire/Fighting), Hidden Cove and Chrysolia Forest:) These Glooms, Weepinbells, Ledians, Karablasts, Deerlings and Stantlers give much exp.

I fished for Basculin and Seaking in the Tanzan Cove, and that went really well for training my Luxray and getting a Victreebell to the point where I could breed Leaf Storm into a Bulbasaur.

Yeah the only problem is fishing takes a lot more mental effort than running back and forth.

I've started to use the Tanzan Cave where the steelix was. Arbok, dugtrio, durant, etc give good experience (can be dangerous though). I'd recommend this only for upper level pokes you just need a few levels more on to get to near cap.

Also is where drilbur is so thats another bonus. You can look for him while running around training.

I generally use unknown and Magcargos until level 40. Although training my Lucario in the wasteland was like shooting fish in a barrel. i assume any steel type would have a party in there.

I generally use unknown and Magcargos until level 40. Although training my Lucario in the wasteland was like shooting fish in a barrel. i assume any steel type would have a party in there.

Same for me i have a Lv 40 vaporeon and Lv 40 spiritomb im hoping to get a little more exp than what the unknowns and magcargo give now i need to grow them both by about 8 levels and the tanzan cave isnt really helping all i find are zubats and snadshrew which makes everything more difficult any advice/help??? (also im still on episode 8, dont want to go to 9 until i completely get my team leveled and do everything there is to do in episode 8

Any good place to grind a steelix? He gets wrecked everywhere ._. Starting to regret getting him

The wasteland to take advantage of the poison immunity. But if you are already a high level, the experience yield might be underwhelming.

Same for me i have a Lv 40 vaporeon and Lv 40 spiritomb im hoping to get a little more exp than what the unknowns and magcargo give now i need to grow them both by about 8 levels and the tanzan cave isnt really helping all i find are zubats and snadshrew which makes everything more difficult any advice/help??? (also im still on episode 8, dont want to go to 9 until i completely get my team leveled and do everything there is to do in episode 8

Tanzan Cave for episode 8- kecleon, golbat, sandlash are really all that's there. Episode 9 opens up another area with higher levels which is what was meant by the use of Tanzan Cave.

Tanzan Cave for episode 8- kecleon, golbat, sandlash are really all that's there. Episode 9 opens up another area with higher levels which is what was meant by the use of Tanzan Cave.

Yea i ended up quitting and just moved on to episode 9, i just grinding vaporeon on all the meteor grunts, had to drop spiritomb tho