Sixth team member

Chiko

I've been playing with whatever mons I've felt like using, but as it drags on and the difficulty is heightened, it's time to retire my old team and breed for kids with better IVs and EVs.
However, as I finally got the chance to leave the mess which occurs at Agate and everything after, I have access to the day care but now I am unsure of what mons I want to use.

My old team was:

Decidueye

Pachirisu (God bless Pickup)

Mamoswine

Scrafty

Klinklang

Fearow

(I'd change the last two out for whatever fit during the moment such as a Dewgong and Bronzong, but these two are not considered full-time members)

After entering Agate, I started using Klinklang and Fearow less, seeing as they aren't super good with the gyms there, so I'll be dropping them for good as I feel that they aren't what I need from the Steel and Flying type.

What I have decided for my current team(and have already bred) is:

Decidueye -Physical-

Pachirisu -Special- (Coming along purely out of respect and Super Fang, I will not ditch this baby) 

Mamoswine -Physical-

Scrafty -Physical-

Kingdra -Special-

I added Kingdra as my old team was basically purely physical, plus I've been carving a good water type for a while, also the dragon type is a pretty big bonus.
However, I am still lacking one more mon, and I am unsure what to go with. I've been considering a steel type purely for the bulk, but I am unsure if its necessary/what kind I'd want to use. I've also been considering a Minior, but I am unsure if they are obtainable + they are VERY hard to IV breed (esp since my Ditto only got 1 stat at 31 I can barely imagine the work I'd need to put in as a breeding newbie).

I'll likely train up some mons by the side as the need for them strikes me, but I'd really love to have a solid team I have a better shot at standing a chance with, so, any ideas? (Also if anyone got a knack for movesets I am all ears)

Your team is surprisingly well balanced but you have 2 pokemon weak to Fairy type and no real checks to it and considering there is a fairy gym that you should be fighting soon I would recommend getting a Fairy/Steel type. A great Steel type to add would be Metagross and for poison I would say either Crobat/Salazzle would be good choices.

21 hours ago, Romeothegreat said:

Your team is surprisingly well balanced but you have 2 pokemon weak to Fairy type and no real checks to it and considering there is a fairy gym that you should be fighting soon I would recommend getting a Fairy/Steel type. A great Steel type to add would be Metagross and for poison I would say either Crobat/Salazzle would be good choices.

Thanks for the recommendation! I'll be going with the Metagross idea seeing as I've never actually used them before, though I really liked all of your suggestions!