Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Fennekin help (solved)

GOAT Mcgree

Question

5 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Farnsworth said:

Here you go. The Pokemon Location Guide is your friend, also if the door that you are trying to open is for something called GUM room, it's a sidequest for a different pokemon.

alright thanks i managed to get the little guy but what exactly do i have to do to get the G.U.M room thou?

Just now, GOAT Mcgree said:

alright thanks i managed to get the little guy but what exactly do i have to do to get the G.U.M room thou?

So you can only get the key once you complete all story content in Episode 16, beating the 14th gym leader. So I'll but the rest in a spoiler (don't read this unless you want to spoil E16 content):

Spoiler

After beating Adrienn you will be given some options to renovate certains areas in the grand hall and if you choose to upgrade the Slums you'll get the GUM key.

3 minutes ago, Farnsworth said:

So you can only get the key once you complete all story content in Episode 16, beating the 14th gym leader. So I'll but the rest in a spoiler (don't read this unless you want to spoil E16 content):

Reveal hidden contents

After beating Adrienn you will be given some options to renovate certains areas in the grand hall and if you choose to upgrade the Slums you'll get the GUM key.

ah thanks my good sir