Cover art: By @Zumi
Hey! It's been two years? How are you? How are the kids? No kids? Okay. Well.... Anyway. It's time.
I'm not going to make a huge post about how much of a hell year 2020 was... like, in general, because I'm going to talk about that on stream at some point. So I'm just gonna hand over the game. Sound good? yes. Wait no, I lied.
First, we have a brand new website!
There's a lot of cool things and we'll be actively updating things as time goes on. (No, we're not leaving Reborn. We just felt like it was necessary for us to have our own space too, finally :) )
Due to the extreme amount of changes and additions, old save files that have not completed v12 data will no longer work correctly. There are still some places you shouldn't save.
LOOK AT THIS BEFORE LOADING UP.
Places you need to be when loading up:
DO NOT LOAD UP IN THESE CONDITIONS:
- CURRENTLY PLAYING AS A DIFFERENT CHARACTER. IT WILL BREAK, I PROMISE.
- ARE IN ANY MAP ON FLORIA ISLAND BESIDES THE GEAREN LAB. IT WILL BREAK, I PROMISE.
I'm serious. We won't help people who aren't following directions.
Couple things to note.
- Controls have changed since transferring over to MKXP. Press F1 to change them if you wish.
- M is speed up now.
- Q/W are PG UP and PG Down respectively.
- Registered Items key bindings are alt and F5.
For MAC users
You'll have to drop the file in your applications folder for things to work.
Additionally, you'll have to allow it to run from your security settings.
There's a special gift for you at the Gearen Lab (After defeating Venam) and or The Central Building in GDC! They are the same gift, so once you pick up one from one area, the other will disappear. This is a great gift. You really should pick it up. Trust me.
Game Links (MEGA):
3.0.4 Patch (Windows Only)
3.0.5 Patch (Windows Only)
Windows (Direct Download) 940.3MB
Mac (Direct Download) 946.96
Linux (Direct Download)
Official art press release kit:
PATCH 13.0.5 CHANGELOG
- Fixed team swapping error that caused parties to revert.
- Fixed the Help Center issue in Kristiline that blocked Eevee from being obtainable.
- Fixed rare issue where the story wouldn't progress after beating Valarie in the Distant Time.
- Fixed the game crashing when trying to use Galarian Mime at the Move Relearner.
- Added a Teleporter to Valor Mt.
- Updated crest descriptions to be more accurate.
- Added Party Icons for Feebas and Mismagius
PLEASE REPORT BUGS YOU'VE FOUND HERE