Jump to content
  • SPU delivery for a certain P̸͡L̸AY̴͢E̢͘R̷̸!

     

    Hey, uh… Is this the right place? I’m s’pposed to deliver this to P̸͡L̸AY̴͢E̢͘R̷̸… They told me they were staying over at this place for the time bein’.

    ...Oh, they’re not here right now? Well that’s a lil’ unfortunate. Do you mind holdin’ onto it until they receive it, then? That’d be real great, thanks.

     

    sxVOXKq.png

     

    It’s uh... Kind of a suspicious package if you ask me, bro. What’s up with it lookin’ like a present and that creepy lookin’ mask… button… thing... holdin’ together that ribbon? Not that it’s really any of my business, but y’know… Kinda has that uncanny feelin’ about it. Dunno. Don’t really trust it. But anyways, I was given a note alongside the package with a message on it that I had to pass on to P̸͡L̸AY̴͢E̢͘R̷̸. It reeeeeaaadds….

     

    “Open and you will find a clue to the path forward. A trial awaits for you to solve on the way to your goal, but speaking the answer out loud will turn your words into dust.”

     

    I… really don’t have a damn clue about what any of that means. My first guess is that it means you have to keep things to yourself, but why? ‘S not like it’s actually physically possible to have your words turn into dust, is it? ….right?????

     

    Well, either way— this cryptic stuff is none of my damn business, so I’ll uh… Just go and take my leave, yeah?

     

    See ya around, dude.

    • Like 66
    • Thanks 9
    • Hmm 29

    User Feedback

    Recommended Comments



    I think this could all be refering to something Jan said in an old dev blog post about there being a special suprise for v13 due to the long wait. He did say it would be secret and this could all just be a teaser for it. I could, of course, just be misremembering or really far off base.

    • Upvote 1
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    I want to believe that the devs wouldn't allow us to just keep speculating and repeating the same stuff over and over in this thread if there wasn't another layer, but at the same time if I were them in that situation I would probably be laughing really hard right about now

     

    Edit (didn't want to double post):

    Super random, but could TWOO be an acronym for The Wizard of Oz? Dorothy needs both ruby red slippers to click together in that movie. Grasping at straws here ngl. Idk I just thought I'd air my thoughts here but even if I'm on the right track (definitely not) I have no clue what to do with that information.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 hour ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

    one day passed in my country is it still 9

     

    if it is a countdown then it will probably only change at the 48 hour mark of when this was posted, after all, the 9 apparently only showed up 24 hours after the puppet master "gifted" us this box.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Going back to the "It takes 2 two o" along with the new number, maybe its a code combination? It could be something like 2209 (assuming the second "o" in "two o" is a 0)

    Kinda unlikely considering the new number showed up today, but if it is some kind of numerical code, we might get more to work with later

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    we'll find out in 13 hours if its a countdown then.  until then, what other things related to 9 are there in the games? We already mentioned Saki's gym, and fairly sure Saki will be playing a part in v13 due to the twitter account.  There's storm-9 that I can't really remember any details that we know

    There were 9? or 8 people in that one family house.  so that one is what i'm least sure of.  

    The doors in the ruins that somehow open with certain badges, it could just be a gameplay thing though, but which door was the one that the treasure was already taken? 

    'I' is the ninth letter of the alphabet, another hint at it takes two 'I's to see? grasping at straws really

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    5 minutes ago, Xavier575 said:

    we'll find out in 13 hours if its a countdown then.  until then, what other things related to 9 are there in the games? We already mentioned Saki's gym, and fairly sure Saki will be playing a part in v13 due to the twitter account.  There's storm-9 that I can't really remember any details that we know

    There were 9? or 8 people in that one family house.  so that one is what i'm least sure of.  

    The doors in the ruins that somehow open with certain badges, it could just be a gameplay thing though, but which door was the one that the treasure was already taken? 

    'I' is the ninth letter of the alphabet, another hint at it takes two 'I's to see? grasping at straws really

    9 was also the version number where we first saw the Puppet Master

    • Like 1
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    2 minutes ago, Reginald Sanshire said:

    9 was also the version number where we first saw the Puppet Master

    I think its pretty clear that he'll be involved as well.  
    Currently my mind is stuck on the idea that Beheyem girl, who I still can't remember the name, did something to Saki.  Ultra wormholes can lead to alternate realities as we saw in USUM, 
    I also saw a theory about said Beheyem girl being that movie star with the Jigglypuff, unfortunately can't remember the details to that either.  

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    2 minutes ago, Bladefox said:

    Has anyone tried doing anything with the file names of the gif and image?

    D1S6pl9 

    WO1wiqO

    Someone mentioned that D1S6pl9 sort of sounds like discipline, as for the second one, we have no clue 

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    On 7/5/2021 at 9:24 AM, omegax1402 said:

    yeah it's so weird lol, completely stumped

     I think maybe the ones who guess the right answer get a legendary Pokémon or a really good Pokémon whenever the games out.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    On 7/5/2021 at 9:32 AM, Bitchboi said:

    drag your mouse under the gif to highlight some hidden text

    how do i drag my mouse under the gif, i dunno what that means :(

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    Just now, Dolly said:

    how do i drag my mouse under the gif, i dunno what that means :(

    i think they meant literally below the picture in the third stage. there's black text under it that you wouldn't see otherwise

    • Upvote 1
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    2 minutes ago, Z64 said:

    i think they meant literally below the picture in the third stage. there's black text under it that you wouldn't see otherwise

    oo thank you

    • Like 1
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Something else regarding the 9, it was uploaded to Imgur 10 hours ago (it's 10:54 PM EST on July 6 as I type this). This does appear to be right about 24 hours after this was first posted. So I'd expect an update (if there is one) to come at around noon EST tomorrow.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    8 minutes ago, RisingSun said:

    Something else regarding the 9, it was uploaded to Imgur 10 hours ago (it's 10:54 PM EST on July 6 as I type this). This does appear to be right about 24 hours after this was first posted. So I'd expect an update (if there is one) to come at around noon EST tomorrow.

    Right, which does lead into it potentially being a countdown until a release date, but i'd like to think its something more

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Well well well... Its been a day and so much has been added and solved. Speaking of. I don't know if anyone has found this yet but my friend discovered a message from what seems to be the Puppet Master.

    unknown.png

    • Like 1
    • Thanks 1
    • Haha 1
    • Hmm 2
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    On 7/5/2021 at 10:31 AM, Bitchboi said:

    i keep seeing zkivhmg pop up maybe its a Caesar cypher?? 

    i dont think that has anything to do with it. Zumi types like that when shes frustrated

    • Haha 1
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 hour ago, Dolly said:

    i dont think that has anything to do with it. Zumi types like that when shes frustrated

    That is the name of the tumbler and it's a mirror cypher for "A PREASENT"

     

    The names of all the files are:
    present: sxVOXKq
    riddle: FdMDi4S
    Gif: D1S6pl9
    Secret Image: WO1wiqO

    Is there maybe more? Do we need to string them together to make the url?

    Edited by EvGym
    fixing a typo, thank you RisingSun
    • Thanks 1
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    32 minutes ago, Shaytoplay said:

    Well well well... Its been a day and so much has been added and solved. Speaking of. I don't know if anyone has found this yet but my friend discovered a message from what seems to be the Puppet Master.

    unknown.png

    Yeah I saw that. I've spent quite a bit of time seeing if there is anything useful in the source code. But it does seem to imply my theory that there will be more added over time.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 minute ago, RisingSun said:

    Yeah I saw that. I've spent quite a bit of time seeing if there is anything useful in the source code. But it does seem to imply my theory that there will be more added over time.

    One thing is for certain. This is not over. Yet more pieces lie in wait. Right now it seems the number 9 is the next piece. Could just be referring to any number of things but right now my friend I are trying a number of things with it. Could just be a nod to something in game but it's worth investigating.

    • Like 1
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    23 minutes ago, EvGym said:

    That is the name of the tumbler and it's a mirror cypher for "A PREASENT"

     

    The names of all the files are:
    present: sxVOXKq
    riddle: FdMDi4S
    Gif: D1S6pl9
    Secret Image: D1S6pl9

    Is there maybe more? Do we need to string them together to make the url?

    You put the one for the Gif in the secret image. The secret image is WO1wiqO

     

    I tried appending the four of them together for a new Tumblr link, but it didn't work. I thought it might since the Tumblr link is 24 characters and each of the Imgur files are 6. So 4 of those together is 24.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    2 minutes ago, RisingSun said:

    You put the one for the Gif in the secret image. The secret image is WO1wiqO

     

    I tried appending the four of them together for a new Tumblr link, but it didn't work. I thought it might since the Tumblr link is 24 characters and each of the Imgur files are 6. So 4 of those together is 24.

    24 hours? 24 days? im GUESSING lol 

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 hour ago, RisingSun said:

    You put the one for the Gif in the secret image. The secret image is WO1wiqO

     

    I tried appending the four of them together for a new Tumblr link, but it didn't work. I thought it might since the Tumblr link is 24 characters and each of the Imgur files are 6. So 4 of those together is 24.

    Yep, my bad. Must have gotten then mixed up when pasting them down. Had them correct in my notes. Good catch!

    To be honest, I don't think there is a part after the gif page. If there is, the answer seems to be beyond esoteric. I have tried every combo with the image names and they have all come up empty, yes even doubling them and such to a reasonable extent, so either there is none or you need to brute force it due to some arbitrary filter.

    Also the line:  (IDK if this counts as a spoiler or not)

    Spoiler

    Your game of hide and seek is over.

     

    The end result must be the number. Maybe it will lead to something in the future but all there seems to be now is a dead end. Unless a dev pops in here with a hint or someone brute forces it and finds the next, I will be bowing out. I have spent far too much time on this as is.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    I dont think that the 9 will change to an 8.

    I think the 9 is a hint, because we are stuck.

     

    If you read the message, you can note the two "eyes" after the "tw". Since "i" is the 9th letter in the alphabet it could be a hint.

     

    You can read the gifs message in another way:

    "It takes tw eyes" --> "It takes TWICE"

    But I have no clue what should be taken twice. Maybe something hidden because of the "hide and seek"-message

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    may be there is something that needed to be done twice may be take care some one who doesnt care of anyone and will blow an stadium for nothing the bow is puppetmaster mask shaped 

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    I think we should investigate the url.

    It's the only thing we can go off of and so far we have numbers so like it's the next best thing we have cause like ya idunno.

    Maybe something inbetween the 9s or something?

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    My history of watching Naruto makes me think the 9 may instead be a symbol instead of the obvious... like in naruto it was a (excuse my mega bad spelling) katakana letter for tah mabye if theres another symbol discovered this line of thaught may get us the answer

    • Like 2
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    As someone says earlier all imgur link are randomly generated , so don't bother looking into a "secret meaning" just because one of them vaguely look like "discipline" .
    And are you all familiar with Occam's razor ? Sometimes the easiest answer is the right one . In this case the second page being the last ( I mean , the page litteraly tell us the game is over ) and the number 9 being a countdown of sort ( since someone pointed out that the imgur for it was created exactly 24h after the post ) . 
    I see all those far -fetched theory with the twoo or the smile but haven't you all  just considered it's there just for the "spooky" feels ?
    Sorry for killing the vibe but this guessing game seems overcomplicated for me.
    edit : missinge word and spelling

    Edited by nitriko
    edit : missing word and spelling
    • Like 1
    • Upvote 3
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 minute ago, nitriko said:

    As someone says earlier all imgur link are randomly generated , so don't bother looking into a "secret meaning" just because one of them vaguely look like "discipline" .
    And are you all familiar with Occam's razor ? Sometimes the easiest answer is the right one . In this case the second being the last ( I mean , the page litteraly tell us the game is over ) and the number 9 being a countdown of sort ( since someone pointed out that the imgur for it was created exactly 24h after the post ) . 
    I see all those far -fetched theory with the twoo or the smile but haven't you all  just considered it's there just for the "spooky" feels ?
    Sorry for killing the vibe but this guessing game seems overcomplicated for me.

    I agree with you. Probably the devs mean that v13 is going to come out soon.

    • Thanks 1
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    On 7/5/2021 at 12:49 PM, enderowl said:

    I wonder if there is a Shiny Charm inside of the box.

    I wish .....i have not gotten a single shiny encounter upon starting the game even though odds are increased TwT

     

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Looks like the 9 and the hidden “hide and seek is over” is gone. And I don’t think it’s because I’m on my because I was able to see both last time I checked. Could be wrong tho

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    3 minutes ago, Mr.Fahzy said:

    Looks like the 9 and the hidden “hide and seek is over” is gone. And I don’t think it’s because I’m on my because I was able to see both last time I checked. Could be wrong tho

    Just checked they are still there

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    We have 3 options right now, of what could the "9" mean

    1. we are getting the game at 9nt of July

    2. We are getting another package on that day

    3. or we dont know what it actualy means

    • Like 2
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    So Alpha testing started on June 15 and lasted until June 27 when it was moved to Beta. This took 12 days. 12 days from June 27 would be July 9. A stretch but just noticed that

     

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    2 minutes ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

    i suggest nine icytails

    I'm sure the normal Ninetales Pokedex entry had something like if someone touches its tail then they're cursed for 1000 years. Spooky and theme-fitting.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    16 minutes ago, Soushi said:

    So Alpha testing started on June 15 and lasted until June 27 when it was moved to Beta. This took 12 days. 12 days from June 27 would be July 9. A stretch but just noticed that

     

    Great, we'll get the game on 9th of July I hope 

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    17 minutes ago, RelicDragon said:

    We have 3 options right now, of what could the "9" mean

    1. we are getting the game at 9nt of July

    2. We are getting another package on that day

    3. or we dont know what it actualy means

    I would add:
    1) It's somehow story-related to Storm-9

    2) It's not a "9" but a Garufan symbol?

    3) It's part of a code? Something like 2009, taking into consideration the "two" and the 0s.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    29 minutes ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

    actually i meant a youtube channel someone asked to view the story so just recommented it good walkthrough it helped alot in my first playthrough

    I have finished the story but I have to play it since last year I think. I am forgetting things for sure.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    2 hours ago, Andrew1010 said:

    That's what I think as well 

    hmm that would be realy early, since internal testing took around 24 days, getting the new version already seems too soon...

    I would love to be proven wrong thou

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    2 minutes ago, antharios said:

    hmm that would be realy early, since internal testing took around 24 days, getting the new version already seems too soon...

    I would love to be proven wrong thou

    In my opinion - Internal and Alpha Testing would take the longest as most of the large issues are found here.  With Internal being the first round of testing I would expect it to take way longer as they are likely finding a ton of issues as the content update was so large. Beta (current phase) I wouldn't expect would take as long as most of the major issues have been ironed out. Though I could be very wrong

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    I'm not sure if this is right but the "it takes two" might mean two toned cause if you invert the color you dont need to highlight to see the hidden messages

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    2 hours ago, RelicDragon said:

    We have 3 options right now, of what could the "9" mean

    1. we are getting the game at 9nt of July

    2. We are getting another package on that day

    3. or we dont know what it actualy means

    or 9 more days.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    2 hours ago, RelicDragon said:

    We have 3 options right now, of what could the "9" mean

    1. we are getting the game at 9nt of July

    2. We are getting another package on that day

    3. or we dont know what it actualy means

     

    2 hours ago, seichan said:

    I would add:
    1) It's somehow story-related to Storm-9

    2) It's not a "9" but a Garufan symbol?

    3) It's part of a code? Something like 2009, taking into consideration the "two" and the 0s.

     

    another option is it's Saki related, considering her gym badge would have been number 9 since Erick took her (and Volta's) position.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    54 minutes ago, AReallyCreativeUsername said:

    silly rejuv devs, i won't be fooled that easily

    WO1wiqO.png

    GETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEAD.

     

    On a different note, I don't think the 9— or the puzzle's result, whatsoever— is the release date for V13. They've said countless times that they have no idea when they will finish it. Also, what would we gain? The game would release for everyone anyway, so why bother making this if it's just gonna be a date?

    • Hmm 4
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    12 minutes ago, Gastronely said:

    GETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEAD.

     

    On a different note, I don't think the 9— or the puzzle's result, whatsoever— is the release date for V13. They've said countless times that they have no idea when they will finish it. Also, what would we gain? The game would release for everyone anyway, so why bother making this if it's just gonna be a date?

    Zumi said that we'll get a sign when the release is close and this is probably the sign 

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 minute ago, Andrew1010 said:

    Zumi said that we'll get a sign when the release is close and this is probably the sign 

    it's confirmed it isn't the 9th, following discussions in the discord. The 9 isn't something quite as literal as a date/countdown. As mentioned the devs have worked tirelessly on perfecting this update and gone through rigorous testing to ensure it is right. As the beta testing phase is underway it would ridicule their work to put a time limit on those who are beta testing and for the devs to resolve any bugs found by the 9th/9 day time limit people seem to think this 9 means. Sorry to rain on your parade, soonTM

    • Like 1
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    41 minutes ago, SSJG Goku said:

    it's confirmed it isn't the 9th, following discussions in the discord. The 9 isn't something quite as literal as a date/countdown. As mentioned the devs have worked tirelessly on perfecting this update and gone through rigorous testing to ensure it is right. As the beta testing phase is underway it would ridicule their work to put a time limit on those who are beta testing and for the devs to resolve any bugs found by the 9th/9 day time limit people seem to think this 9 means. Sorry to rain on your parade, soonTM

    I understand that but my point is still valid since Zumi said that. Like I'm not saying we'll get v13 on 9th July but it's definitely a sign that the update is close 

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    I've been a forum member since 2015 but i don't think i've ever seen this many comments in a teaser/update thread. Then again it's been 2 years since V12 so i can see why people are excited.

     

    A July 9 release isn't out of the question since Jan usually releases the Versions on a Friday.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Okay, so this is a small stretch... but have we confirmed that this "nine" is actually a nine? Cause I just have a small recollection of Naruto that message Jiraiya sent to Naruto about Pain. in the message Jiraiya uses the katakana "Ta" in his hand writing looks like a "9". now I usually have a terrible memory (I only recalled the Naruto "Ta" thing cause I was rereading the manga. I did have a document that had rejuvenation notes on it... but that went down when my storage hard drive crashed.). So while playing Pokémon Rejuvenation can anyone recall seeing a symbol close to this "nine"? I think that's our hint.

    Areas of interest to try and remember: Anything Garufa, Connections to Player and Crescent, Nim even (the Gif even had "Your game of hide and seek is over), heck I'm going to go as far make a connection between Melia and Marianette.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    10 hours ago, dj4nton said:

    I dont think that the 9 will change to an 8.

    I think the 9 is a hint, because we are stuck.

     

    If you read the message, you can note the two "eyes" after the "tw". Since "i" is the 9th letter in the alphabet it could be a hint.

     

    You can read the gifs message in another way:

    "It takes tw eyes" --> "It takes TWICE"

    But I have no clue what should be taken twice. Maybe something hidden because of the "hide and seek"-message

    "Eye" can also be read as "I"

    "Eyes" as multipe "Is"

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    Spoiler

    Game of hide and seek probably refers to the fact that Alexandra kept running away from Damien and her problems. But in v12 she accepts who she is and tries to learn more by exploring zone zero and eclysia pyramid. This riddle/Arg is just telling us that Alexandra is no longer hiding and is going to tell us something. This is why she summoned us at the end of V12.

     

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    2 minutes ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

    im not in discord so whats going on there

    You can join the discord by using the public invite. Just google Pokemon Rejuvenation Discord. it's the Reborn Evolved one. they have multiple channels. One portion is dedicated for Rejuvenation. I've seen some beta testing talk but not much. 

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    7 minutes ago, Soushi said:

    You can join the discord by using the public invite. Just google Pokemon Rejuvenation Discord. it's the Reborn Evolved one. they have multiple channels. One portion is dedicated for Rejuvenation. I've seen some beta testing talk but not much. 

    Yeah same.
    All I saw was a bunch of speculation like what's happening here, nothing confirming nor denying that the 9th was the release date which is why I asked.  Figured if it was true I must have missed something or was looking in the wrong channel.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    6 minutes ago, Calentz said:

    Yeah same.
    All I saw was a bunch of speculation like what's happening here, nothing confirming nor denying that the 9th was the release date which is why I asked.  Figured if it was true I must have missed something or was looking in the wrong channel.

    one of the beta testers did state its definitely not the 9th, but whether or not to believe them is up to you. I'd happily like to believe they're lying to throw us off course but it would undermind the work trying to put a time limit on anything left to be done (unless already finished)

    • Thanks 1
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 minute ago, SSJG Goku said:

    one of the beta testers did state its definitely not the 9th, but whether or not to believe them is up to you. I'd happily like to believe they're lying to throw us off course but it would undermind the work trying to put a time limit on anything left to be done (unless already finished)

    yea I agree. I wouldn't think the Devs would put a time limit on this project. Though I do agree that the release is likely close. Cross your fingers it's soon

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    If you are in pc, then the click: discord. 

    Just now, Ram Cxz 007 said:

    what is discord im have no knowledge about it

     

    If on phone: click the three dots and scroll down, you’ll see the discord option. 

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    3 minutes ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

    what is discord im have no knowledge about it

     

    Discord is a common program used for VoIP (Voice over IP), Instant Messaging, and used to build communities. 

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    16 minutes ago, SSJG Goku said:

    one of the beta testers did state its definitely not the 9th, but whether or not to believe them is up to you. I'd happily like to believe they're lying to throw us off course but it would undermind the work trying to put a time limit on anything left to be done (unless already finished)

    Oh for sure.  Like I said I just figured I must have missed something.
    The devs already gave a general time frame more than once and unfortunately missed the mark the past year of development, so I would agree that they are probably trying to be more careful on giving exact dates even when they're this close.
    If they do release it on the ninth though I'm more than happy to be wrong

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Well now it definitely has been more than 24 hours and the nine is still there, so it's unlikely that it's a countdown. Unless the devs are just late to change it.

     

    I didn't think it would be the countdown to release with the beta testing having just started last week, but it could've been for something else, like a trailer or something.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    2 hours ago, Leenu said:
      Reveal hidden contents

    Game of hide and seek probably refers to the fact that Alexandra kept running away from Damien and her problems. But in v12 she accepts who she is and tries to learn more by exploring zone zero and eclysia pyramid. This riddle/Arg is just telling us that Alexandra is no longer hiding and is going to tell us something. This is why she summoned us at the end of V12.

     

    I think this is a very sensible interpretation. I would like to think though that it's not only metaphorical, but we do end up confronting someone/thing we've (un)consciously been avoiding.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    24 minutes ago, enderowl said:

    What if it is a type of password with the numbers being 2, 0, 0, and 9 in some kind of order.

    And where should we enter this password ? Knowing the first page only accept one answer and we already know what it is 

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    56 minutes ago, nitriko said:

    And where should we enter this password ? Knowing the first page only accept one answer and we already know what it is 

    this may be a stretch but could you put it in the game somewhere? I know there are some places you could put in passwords, such as the beginning with trainer info and the place in grand dream city?

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Well, now we just have to wait, i don't think there's more but if there is, more tips are gonna come because everyone is just stretching in every way they can for now

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    54 minutes ago, Flammablefriend said:

    this may be a stretch but could you put it in the game somewhere? I know there are some places you could put in passwords, such as the beginning with trainer info and the place in grand dream city?

    Unless jan had this planned out when v12 came out I'd be highly suprised if it was the case. But who knows what it will end up being.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    I'm not sure if it's been mentioned but if you right click the GIF and select open in new tab, it'll take you to the imgur page for it. But if you look closely, the phrase "It takes 2 twoo" is repeated behind the original, however, it may be a bit hard to see.

     

    I'm not really sure what to make of it.

     

    Edit: I found that zooming in between the default view and about 150% will show the repeated phrase.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    39 minutes ago, PhoenixFlare44 said:

    I'm not sure if it's been mentioned but if you right click the GIF and select open in new tab, it'll take you to the imgur page for it. But if you look closely, the phrase "It takes 2 twoo" is repeated behind the original, however, it may be a bit hard to see.

     

    I'm not really sure what to make of it.

     

    Edit: I found that zooming in between the default view and about 150% will show the repeated phrase.

    could it be a cipher?

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites



    Join the conversation

    You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

    Guest
    Add a comment...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Old Content:

    #################### | Map Updates (100%)

    #################### | Script Updates (100%)

    #################### | Misc (100%)

    --------------------------------------------------

    #################### | Total (100%)

     

    New Content: 

    #################### | Story (100%)

    #################### | Mapping (100%)

    #################### | Scripting (100%)

    --------------------------------------------------

    #################### | Total (100%)

     

    Gen 8:

    #################### | Battle Sprites (100%)

    #################### | Moves (100%)

    #################### | Items (100%)

    #################### | Rosters (100%)

    #################### | Encounters (100%)

    #################### | Events (100%)

    --------------------------------------------------

    #################### | Total (100%)

    --------------------------------------------------

    #################### | V13 Total Completion (100%)

     

    Testing Phase:

    #################### | Testing (100%)

    we're done btw

×
×
  • Create New...