From Everland to Reborn ~ A fairytale themed run [Last defeated: Amaria]

Candy

Which team? Multiple choice allowed but limit to 2 choices :)  

30 members have voted

1. 1. [Insert a question here]

• CHOICE 1
    • CHOICE 2
    • CHOICE 3
    • CHOICE 4
    • CHOICE 5

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, uberle said:

My reaction is somewhere between "How dare you" and "Well played".

Not fully sure which one it is

As long as it's not "why u waste my tiem like dis" I'm satisfied 😉

2 hours ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Now I deff know I have to do this with my Full Moon Reaction Run.

Hahaha go ahead~ it was actually fun making this though the worst part was choosing the music because I'm more visual than auditive lul

Since I didn't have recordings of the first battles, I actually started a new save file to get them... and since wynaut I'm doing a nuzlocke with it (like I said to estimate the longevity of the Penta OP which currently I estimate to Florinia tops 😂)

13 minutes ago, Candy said:

Hahaha go ahead~ it was actually fun making this though the worst part was choosing the music because I'm more visual than auditive lul

Since I didn't have recordings of the first battles, I actually started a new save file to get them... and since wynaut I'm doing a nuzlocke with it (like I said to estimate the longevity of the Penta OP which currently I estimate to Florinia tops 😂)

Lol. I doubt my thing would look anything like yours but thanks. And that's cool. xD

1 minute ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Lol. I doubt my thing would look anything like yours but thanks. And that's cool. xD

Pls I wasn't even implying you'd make a shitty trailer like this my dude 😂 I've seen enuf of your vids to know your music choice will be tres bien 👌 

23 minutes ago, Candy said:

Pls I wasn't even implying you'd make a shitty trailer like this my dude 😂 I've seen enuf of your vids to know your music choice will be tres bien 👌 

I don't mean the music. I mean the presentation and the moving letters and shit like that. Besides, you're using music from Reborn so it fits in anyways. 😛

@uberle I totally forgot to quote you! xD But thanks. I also have something special planned for everytime I battle someone important from Team lightning. And no. It's not gonna make any sense and I have no idea why I'm gonna do it but it's gonna be super.

• Haha 1

I wonder how we'll see her?

Dead?

Broken?

Dead? 

Lifeless?

Or will we see Pikachu again.

Oh, perhaps the video meant (Vanilla's) by you will see her, and Pachirisu by (My Dear Friend) if we look from Vanilla's point of view.

Edited by Lost Swordsman

10 hours ago, J-Awesome_One said:

I don't mean the music. I mean the presentation and the moving letters and shit like that. Besides, you're using music from Reborn so it fits in anyways. 😛

@uberle I totally forgot to quote you! xD But thanks. I also have something special planned for everytime I battle someone important from Team lightning. And no. It's not gonna make any sense and I have no idea why I'm gonna do it but it's gonna be super.

If you use iMovie, it comes with those transitions and moving letter titles 😛 It's too bad it doesn't allow for much customization tho 

7 hours ago, Corso said:

First thought: AMAZING! HYPE!

Second thought: was that Power Point!?

Hehe~ inb4 the actual episode isn't anything to hype about

And no, it's iMovie~

6 hours ago, Lost Swordsman said:

I wonder how we'll see her?

Dead?

Broken?

Dead? 

Lifeless?

Or will we see Pikachu again.

Oh, perhaps the video meant (Vanilla's) by you will see her, and Pachirisu by (My Dear Friend) if we look from Vanilla's point of view.

Hehe I see you're a man of theorizing 😉 I wonder if you'll be right or not... 🤔

1 hour ago, Harryd1998 said:

Question? Would you do this type of story driven playrhrough again on rejuvenation

Interesting you ask, because tho I thought I wouldn't do one, recently I was planning on doing one after all~

In fact, I was looking over the mons just now, and I think it'll be what I'll do during the short hiatus of From Everland to Reborn (so I can plan the story for Season 3) 😛

12 minutes ago, Candy said:

Interesting you ask, because tho I thought I wouldn't do one, recently I was planning on doing one after all~

In fact, I was looking over the mons just now, and I think it'll be what I'll do during the short hiatus of From Everland to Reborn (so I can plan the story for Season 3) 😛

Nice, would you also plan out your team before hand with egg moves?

5 minutes ago, Harryd1998 said:

Nice, would you also plan out your team before hand with egg moves?

Yupsies~ I'm planning a Rainbow Run with rainbowy shiny pokemon hehe :3

Since I can't breed until much later, and I'm lazy to actually breed shinies, I'll have them hacc'd into my save file and I'll only use the mons that are available at each point in the story.

The OC will be quite a polar opposite of Vanilla, whether that's gud or bad :blobsweats:

21 minutes ago, Candy said:

Wait! Who you gonna be?! o.O

2 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Wait! Who you gonna be?! o.O

Another OC because wynaut xD

But the back story prolly won't be as interesting as (and I hope it's even interesting) Vanilla's tho 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Candy said:

Another OC because wynaut xD

But the back story prolly won't be as interesting as (and I hope it's even interesting) Vanilla's tho 🤷‍♀️

I, for one, wouldn't mind a non-tragic backstory.

They can be useful for making a character, but at the same time it would be nice NOT to hear that a character is an orphan or something for once.

• Like 2

tumblr_lp0mal7AcQ1qg3clto1_250.gifFrom Everland to Reborn ~ Episode 42tumblr_lp0mal7AcQ1qg3clto1_250.gif

Shelly and I were briefly talking about our trip to Agate City and its neighboring circus, when we found a familiar figure standing next to our exit to Vanhanen Labyrinth.

esCNGRh.png

“Hello~ It’s your dear Gossip Gardevoir~” the talkative pokemon said and twirled around.

For a moment, I wondered why she had bothered to wait for our return, but then I remembered that she had meant to ask me a question, but failed to do so many a time.

“You know why I’m here right? As a famous interviewer, I can’t just not ask you a question requested from one of my fans,” Gardevoir giggled.

“Right. We’re heading to Agate City, so ask me the question now,” I nodded.

“Right away,” Gardevoir cleared her throat and formed a wide grin.

Soon after the brief interview session, I found myself pedaling my bicycle full speed westward. Route 1 wasn't cut out for cycling, but it was my fastest medium of transport, so I jumped when my tires bumped into pebbles and placed extra weight on the pedals when I met tall grass.

Back at Vanhanen Labyrinth I had little time to think, so I had just told Shelly to wait for me at the Agate City Pokemon Center. I obviously didn't know my way there, but I assumed finding a Pokémon Center would be simple. That was the least of my concerns now either way.

My destination was the northwestmost part of Reborn City.

“This was a question asked by an acquaintance of yours,” Gardevoir had added. “He was so shy, he wouldn't even come into our home though it was chilly outside.”

“Ah, I saw his messenger a couple of moments ago, but they just listened to your answer, and went running away,” Gardevoir smiled, as though my puzzlement brought her great pleasure. “It was a kecleon who doesn't seem to be from these parts of town.”

I pedaled faster. The wind hurt my face and dried my eyes, but I bore the discomfort. There was something I needed to see.

acVAYdY.png

“The questioner said you'd know where to head to, once you heard the question. I hope you know where he meant?”

Yes.

I started recalling the incidents which I'd not taken time to think about before.

I'd heard people gossiping about a white ghost which haunted Period Ward. Then the same was shouted when I was getting beaten by that gang of 7th Street good-for-nothings. I thought back then that they'd been referring to me, for I am both pale and ghastly.

Then, there were those sudden feelings of someone watching me. And that one time in Chrysolia Forest when Nilla had been scared as though she'd seen a ghost. And also the time when an unaccounted third party joined us to fight Elias in the darkness of Vanhanen Castle.

What about when Shelly almost fell to the abyss? Why didn't I question these occurrences before?

Hadn't Candy also mentioned a pachirisu bursting into her shop? “A very odd pachirisu with its fur changing colors every now and then” had been her exact words. Why didn't I believe her words?

The eyes that watched me from a corner of Luna’s Gym…

I finally made it to my destination. I dismounted my bicycle, threw it and didn't bother to make it stand up right.

Beryl Cemetery was as quiet and deserted as it had always been.

I practically jumped down the stairs and stopped in front of the makeshift grave in which Pikachu supposedly rested. The ground was firm, with no traces of it being vandalized or opened from within. It was virtually untouched from the last time I'd been there.

I made my rough breeding slow down, and wiped the sweat off my forehead.

Had it all been a giant coincidence?

Minutes past, but nothing happened. I sighed and took one last look at Pikachu’s tombstone, before changing my course to head out. Agate City awaited me after all.

That's when I saw it.

Indeed. A pachirisu with fur color alternating between pink and blue.

07fplJA.gif

I froze in place, dumbstruck. I felt tears welling on my eyes, but when I called Pikachu's name, the pachirisu turned and started running away from me.

Caught off guard, I tripped twice as I made my way up the stairs. I forgot all about my bicycle, and ran as fast as I could, taking no breaks because I feared I might lose sight of the odd squirrel.

The pachirisu made several turns around Beryl Ward, sometimes nearly bumping into passersby, until it finally stopped at the entrance of a narrow alleyway. Upon seeing me, it went inside, and I soon followed.

The dim light and rough grounds, with broken tiles here and there, reminded me of my base in the Underworld. My eyes soon got used to the dark, though, and I clearly watched as my pachirisu morphed into a black furry Pokemon of comparable size.

“Zor zor,” it barked and stepped backwards, flinging its head as though it wanted me to move forward. With a heavy heart, I complied.

zDTZDV6.png

I stood there, with the furry fox looking at me from behind. I wondered how long it wanted me to stay, and was just thinking if I should fight the little guy and leave, when a rustling sound came from the bunch of garbage that rested before me. I thought for a second that the fox had placed me on a trap, and took my defensive stance… though that was wholly unnecessary.

My fists opened up and fell to my sides, as I beheld the culprit of my confusion.

Gardevoir’s voice whispered in the back of my mind: “I hear you're afraid of ghosts,” she had said. “But would you be afraid of a friend’s ghost?”

I fell down on my knees. The tears that had accumulated on my eyes were finally running down my cheeks.

iwM9S3t.png

“Pikachu…” I called, but my voice came out raspy.

The pokemon seemed quite uneasy at first, but hesitantly approached my extended hand. I felt it's clothed head bump into my hand, and it sent chills down my spine. The good kind of chills.

More tears fell down my cheeks. How long had it been since I'd cried like this? It wasn't leader-like. It wasn't criminal-like either. But I didn't move a single muscle to wipe them off.

Some tears can only be shed in moments like this.

Spoiler

zssxgJN.png

VANILLA RATES: REBORN CHARACTERS - No new characters, and Gardevoir remains the same.

Hope you enjoyed this episode, which marks the end of Season 2 😄 I'll take a break from writing From Everland to Reborn, but don't worry, it'll definitely be back~

Meanwhile, why not check out my Rejuvenation run (which hasn't started yet)? Anyhow bye! 🍭

QUICK LINK TO NEXT EPISODE

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Corso said:

Your amount of talent is astonishing! There's nothing you can't accomplish

Heh a noice birthday present from moi? 😏 I thought I wouldn't make it before you go zzz

Anyhow thx for reading and glad yaw feel it was written nicely... because I was like, "I already hyped this episode, can't let my readers down rip" 👀

3 minutes ago, uberle said:

Well that's an interesting edit

Also how dare you do this to me?

Mimikyu, my favorite Gen 7, and you made it into this

Why must you do this to my feelings?

I love mimikyu too~ Sun and Moon might not have been great according to peepos but just the fact they made mimikyu was a 10/10 from me xD

In Season 3 you'll see this mimikyu following Vanilla, and giving her a hand much like Pikachu did as a pachirisu and also as a mimikyu :3

• Upvote 1

Yes! The fall and rise of Pikachu is real (and the feels too) ^_^

The Agate Circus part will be cool, I’m sure! And... may Arceus save you, Shelly.

Edited by Q-Jei