Pokemon Ahpherian Flowers

hi, welcome to my fan game topic and with that said let's get into the actual reason why people are checking this out 

Genetica

Many years ago you discovered a new part of Nevermore island after the astraen incident that revealed a new form of pokemon 

the ahpherian form is an evolutionary stage where pokemon with single types harmonize with the eclipse and gain dark or fairy typing/a new appearance and fight against the evil team Ahpheren to figure out what they want with hinakoku

This region needs you 

will you help us protect and preserve the fragile peace in genetica

Pokemon Ahpherian Flowers

pokemon ahpherian flowers is a story driven gen 3 styled game. It features content all the way to gen 7, battle your way through the region and find out why team ahpheren wants to capture you and how you're related to the astraen incident and possibly the legendary pokemon

Features

all 21 starters available

all 802 pokemon to be found ( alternate forms too!)

2(?) side quests 

18 typed gyms and an elite 4 

music by whatever i can implement and not get copyrighted for 

signature moves

pokemon ahpherian flowers is created by sapphire mahala

dedicated to ame and caz

Progress part 1: Black and Light 

Spoiler

Story: 25%

Maps: 35%

Sidequests: 45%

Misc updates: 5%

Graphics updates: 15%

Sprites: 25%

sadly to say but all is currently written as i am learning to use rpg maker 

EDIT: just a little side note that should be known there will be multiple easter eggs so should you find and understand all the references please inform me and you will get a VERY special mystery pokemon 

This sounds awesome! So like I'm just asking to make sure. Any Pokémon with a single typing will always evolve into Dark/Fairy? Or will that whole evolution family be Dark/Fairy? Like Roggenrola. Would it be Rock type and then evolve into Dark/Fairy or will it be already be a Dark/Fairy Roggenrola?

• Global Mods
22 minutes ago, Awesome_One said:

This sounds awesome! So like I'm just asking to make sure. Any Pokémon with a single typing will always evolve into Dark/Fairy? Or will that whole evolution family be Dark/Fairy? Like Roggenrola. Would it be Rock type and then evolve into Dark/Fairy or will it be already be a Dark/Fairy Roggenrola?

I would guess maybe they keep their normal monotype, then gain either dark or fairy.

On 8/24/2017 at 6:57 PM, Filthy Casual said:

That's awesome! Let me know if you need a musician for anything! I'm happy to help however I can!

great i will if i have any issues and need your assistance 

On 8/24/2017 at 7:00 PM, Awesome_One said:

ok not like that the ahpherian form is a mix between alolan forms and permanent mega evolution and it only works on fully evolved pokemon so the process is you find a flower and you use it on a fully evolved pokemon ( unless its a case of stone evolution or alakazam type business ) and you use it on your mismagius it evolves and gains fairy typing and its appearance will change and will be permanent also if you obviously use it on your single fairy or dark type it will gain the other typing (example your umbreon will be dark fairy typing and vice versa with your sylveon and your arcanine will be fire/fairy and your mienshao will be fighting/fairy wink wink********* OH YEAH if you use it on like a mega evolving pokemon that still has singular typing like blastoise, banette, alakazam mewtwo(????) that pokemon will stay in permanent mega mode so yeah rip to people who wanted a challenging playthrough cuz those pokes will sweep every gym and elite 4 member and sorry for typing so much i just wanted fully explain in details so there was no confusion 

On 8/24/2017 at 7:23 PM, DreamblitzX said:

I would guess maybe they keep their normal monotype, then gain either dark or fairy.

yes you're right

3 minutes ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

great i will if i have any issues and need your assistance 

ok not like that the ahpherian form is a mix between alolan forms and permanent mega evolution and it only works on fully evolved pokemon so the process is you find a flower and you use it on a fully evolved pokemon ( unless its a case of stone evolution or alakazam type business ) and you use it on your mismagius it evolve and gain fairy typing and its appearance will change and will be permanent also if you obviously use it on your single fairy or dark type it will gain the other typing (example your umbreon will be dark fairy typing and vice versa with your sylveon and your arcanine will be fire/fairy and your mienshao will be fighting/fairy wink wink********* OH YEAH if you use it on like a mega evolving pokemon that still has singular typing like blastoise, banette, alakazam mewtwo(????) that pokemon will stay in permanent mega mode so yeah rip to people who wanted a challenging playthrough cuz those pokes will sweep every gym and elite 4 member and sorry for typing so much i just wanted fully explain in details so there was no confusion 

Ahh. I see. This shall be interesting to see. Thanks for explaining though. I understand it more now. ^_^

19 minutes ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

ok not like that the ahpherian form is a mix between alolan forms and permanent mega evolution and it only works on fully evolved pokemon so the process is you find a flower and you use it on a fully evolved pokemon ( unless its a case of stone evolution or alakazam type business ) and you use it on your mismagius it evolves and gains fairy typing and its appearance will change and will be permanent also if you obviously use it on your single fairy or dark type it will gain the other typing (example your umbreon will be dark fairy typing and vice versa with your sylveon and your arcanine will be fire/fairy and your mienshao will be fighting/fairy wink wink********* OH YEAH if you use it on like a mega evolving pokemon that still has singular typing like blastoise, banette, alakazam mewtwo(????) that pokemon will stay in permanent mega mode so yeah rip to people who wanted a challenging playthrough cuz those pokes will sweep every gym and elite 4 member and sorry for typing so much i just wanted fully explain in details so there was no confusion 

Now I kind of want to see a Rock/Fairy Gigalith or Fighting/Dark Bewear. Those would be hilarious!

Edited by Filthy Casual

7 minutes ago, Filthy Casual said:

Now I kind of want to see a Rock/Fairy Gigalith or Fighting/Dark Bewear. Those would be hilarious!

BUT see the thing is you will if you decide to use the flower on gigalith and yes there will be multiple occasions on which you can get these flowers  and maybe i'll be nice and send you a delta lol bewear since the flowers only work on singular typing pokemon 

3 hours ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

BUT see the thing is you will if you decide to use the flower on gigalith and yes there will be multiple occasions on which you can get these flowers  and maybe i'll be nice and send you a delta lol bewear since the flowers only work on singular typing pokemon 

Fairy -type Machamp or Conkeldurr is a good replacement.

Interesting ideas, I'm eager to know how it's going to turn out :) 

As I said in your previous topic, I don't know how to develop games so I can't do stuff like spriting or coding, but if you ever need some help and/or beta reading as far as the writing part goes, I'd be happy to help.

Little question: are there specific meanings behind the names Ahpherian, Genetica and Hinakoku? Of course don't answer if this is spoiler territory ^.^'

7 hours ago, Zargerth said:

Fairy -type Machamp or Conkeldurr is a good replacement.

yup it is have fun with that

5 hours ago, LykosHand said:

The idea is nice in my opinion, i have the feeling that it will be an interesting fan game :D

OHHHH it will be to say the least hehehe

4 hours ago, Alistair said:

Interesting ideas, I'm eager to know how it's going to turn out :) 

As I said in your previous topic, I don't know how to develop games so I can't do stuff like spriting or coding, but if you ever need some help and/or beta reading as far as the writing part goes, I'd be happy to help.

Little question: are there specific meanings behind the names Ahpherian, Genetica and Hinakoku? Of course don't answer if this is spoiler territory ^.^'

no its not spoiler territory ahpherian is literary a name i came up with cuz i decided to funny with the game and acronym it to pokemon af if you know what i mean wink wink and genetica is well made from genetics since the region has genetically altered pokemon and hinakoku is a hella naruto shippuden reference and also because i couldn't come up with anything else for the legendary's name  hina ( hinata) koku ( kokuo five tails) so yeah i hope that answers your question(s)

4 hours ago, Wolfox said:

this seems interesting

oh it will be you have no idea what i have in store for you all hehe be afraid be very afraid 

also i put a little side note so scroll up and read that if you want 

Edited by Sapphire Mahala

1 minute ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

no its not spoiler territory ahpherian is literary a name i came up with cuz i decided to funny with the game and acronym it to pokemon af if you know what i mean wink wink and genetica is well made from genetics since the region has genetically altered pokemon and hinakoku is a hella naruto shippuden reference and also because i couldn't come up with anything else for the legendary's name  hina ( hinata) koku ( kokuo five tails) so yeah i hope that answers your question(s)

I see! Thank you for your answer =3

Unfortunately any Naruto reference is completely lost on me xD

Just now, Alistair said:

I see! Thank you for your answer =3

Unfortunately any Naruto reference is completely lost on me xD

COME ON ALISTAIR YOU HAD ONE JOB AND THAT WAS TO WATCH NARUTO but its fine i know not everyone enjoys naruto like i do so don't worry about that 

Just now, Sapphire Mahala said:

COME ON ALISTAIR YOU HAD ONE JOB AND THAT WAS TO WATCH NARUTO but its fine i know not everyone enjoys naruto like i do so don't worry about that 

Eeeeh I have nothing against Naruto actually, I just never came around to watching or reading it =p

But I may give it a try one day if only to point out all the easter eggs in your game and get that 6IV Quiver Dance Gardevoir

46 minutes ago, Alistair said:

Eeeeh I have nothing against Naruto actually, I just never came around to watching or reading it =p

But I may give it a try one day if only to point out all the easter eggs in your game and get that 6IV Quiver Dance Gardevoir

I will give you that 6iv quiver dance gardevoir and a 6iv dragon dance scizor if you watch naruto and naruto shippuden also what easter eggs idk what you mean ( sorry im seriously clueless when it comes these things)

55 minutes ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

I will give you that 6iv quiver dance gardevoir and a 6iv dragon dance scizor if you watch naruto and naruto shippuden also what easter eggs idk what you mean ( sorry im seriously clueless when it comes these things)

Oh, just these little references and random stuff in games the devs put there to make knowledgeable players go 'haha, I see what you did there'

41 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Mhhhh really interesting :D 

you could say that but i don't think you'll be smiling after you see what i have in store for you all 

9 minutes ago, Alistair said:

Oh, just these little references and random stuff in games the devs put there to make knowledgeable players go 'haha, I see what you did there'

thank you and oh ok i get it now 

1 minute ago, LykosHand said:

Well, we will see about that ;) 

you say that but i know you won't be smiling unless you're exactly like me or understand precisely what i'm trying to accomplish with this game 

10 minutes ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

you say that but i know you won't be smiling unless you're exactly like me or understand precisely what i'm trying to accomplish with this game 

Okay well so i don't know what to expect xD, but you seem confident, so i will trust you :) 

35 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Okay well so i don't know what to expect xD, but you seem confident, so i will trust you :) 

expect reborn/desolations story but with more depth , and fullmoon/rejuvenation's graphics, and great thanks

29 minutes ago, Awesome_One said:

Thought of a question! Is this gonna be somewhat like a normal Pokémon games or is it gonna be something like Reborn/Rejuvenation?

It's more like reborn/desolation's story, and rejuvenation/fullmoon's graphics so nope definitely not your normal pokemon game