It's been a clean cycle and a clean test. And we are on the home stretch now. Please enjoy~
Below is the list of notable changes, and as always, field changes will be in the readme~
- USUM Content has been added.
- The AI overhaul has been completed, with some rare details missing.
- Two new window/menu skins have been added.
- Gen 7 Pokemon that can learn TMX moves through other means may now also learn those moves through the TMX.
- USUM Move Tutors have been added.
- Eggs may now be picked up even when the party is full.
- Pokemon may be sent directly from the party to the PC when a new Pokemon is caught, as in SuMo
- In accordance with canon games, the arbitrary 10% stat boost awarded by completing gyms has been removed
- Pokemon can no longer begin disobeying due to over-levelling during a battle
- Headbutt Tree encounter chances have been increased and standardized.
- The Pokemon Psychiatrist has been updated. His service now costs three Heart Scales but the Nature can be chosen.
- Follower movement has been updated.
- Online Play has been updated to account for Mega evolution and Z-moves properly.
- Budew has been removed from the game.
Returning players, please note~~
- - In order to enable Rock Climb from an existing save file, players should head to the multi-pool area of Amaria's gym. Stepping in and out will be enough to fix it!
- It is normal that you don't have the TMX yet; don't worry.
- - In order to begin E18's story, you will need to head to Calcenon City~
To get your copy, please proceed to the Download Page~
It is best for all players to please update as soon as possible, especially since we've also fixed the Mega and Z-move implementations for online battles now!
Finally, please remember that Spoiler Lock will be in effect until 9/9 all the same. Please keep the forums clean for users who may not have played yet.
Have fun! And try not to fall asleep!