Rejuvenation v13.0.5 - More Regional Forms (Hisuian Forms, More Regional Variants, Battle Bond, & New Megas)

AsNKrysis

Hey AsN!

Just wanted to say, thanks for this excellent mod! I am thoroughly enjoying it so far!

However, I seem to be softlocked as of right now. I am fighting the Puppet Master Duo right now (the double battle). However, I get this error message. The left side is not sending out their Pokémon. I beat all the Pokémon on the right side, but the battle never ends as the left side is not sending out their Pokémon (the pic below is on my second time battling, forgot to screenshot the first time). May you please advise? Thank you!

image.png.a79605429f389462bfec7610a1ccb8bb.png

When I'm partner with Ren in sewers he disappears but if I turn around and talk to him he's still there but his sprite isn't. Is that a glitch? 

Also the sprites for the delta pokemon seem to be positioned lower than most in battle

On 5/12/2023 at 6:52 PM, Sunny01 said:

When I'm partner with Ren in sewers he disappears but if I turn around and talk to him he's still there but his sprite isn't. Is that a glitch? 

Also the sprites for the delta pokemon seem to be positioned lower than most in battle

That sounds like a Vanilla glitch, I don't touch partner eventing like that.

And what do you mean by lower? Do you mean its sprite on the opponent's side or the sprite on your side? If you're talking about the sprite on your side, that's because of how Insurgence did their sprites. Since I'm essentially borrowing their spritework, I just copy and pasted the sprites into Rejuv's Graphics folder. However, Insurgence doesn't utilize full backsprites and therefore do not have any proper backsprites that I can use for Rejuvenation. I also have 0 experience with spritework myself, so I don't even want to try and attempt making backsprites for the Delta forms.

15 hours ago, AsNKrysis said:

That sounds like a Vanilla glitch, I don't touch partner eventing like that.

And what do you mean by lower? Do you mean its sprite on the opponent's side or the sprite on your side? If you're talking about the sprite on your side, that's because of how Insurgence did their sprites. Since I'm essentially borrowing their spritework, I just copy and pasted the sprites into Rejuv's Graphics folder. However, Insurgence doesn't utilize full backsprites and therefore do not have any proper backsprites that I can use for Rejuvenation. I also have 0 experience with spritework myself, so I don't even want to try and attempt making backsprites for the Delta forms.

Vanilla glitch got ya

And the sprites are lower position on myside but I can fix the sprite themselves so thank you for all you do still!

On 5/14/2023 at 9:26 PM, damage2023 said:

Help 1684124569805624502195490579244.thumb.jpg.f357179403505bebc004a17ed0daacf3.jpg😓

Sorry for the insanely late response, try downloading the script files from these 2 comments and see if this problem persists. This is due to my sloppy oversight regarding Crest functionality, which I have fixed but have not been able to push out in an official update recently.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jdog100 said:

By any chance, will the pokemon from the Isle of armor and crowned tundra dlc be added later?

I can't increase the Species Count at the moment so adding any new Pokemon that aren't Regional Variants or Mega Forms is impossible. By the time v13.5 comes out, it will most likely be in the vanilla game along with the Hisuian forms, which will make part of this mod redundant. However, Gen 9 will be in the works once the compiler is fixed in the next update of Rejuvenation.

15 hours ago, Liam190 said:

Hey is the jackpot starter working? I have been reseting about 50 times and got 10 shinies buy no jackpot.

It should, nobody else has reported any issues with it and I've seen multiple people show me them getting Jackpot Starters. These Jackpot Starters are added on top of the starters available between Gen 1-8, so you have a 6/30 chance of getting at least one of the Jackpot Starters.

On 5/18/2023 at 7:33 AM, AsNKrysis said:

It should, nobody else has reported any issues with it and I've seen multiple people show me them getting Jackpot Starters. These Jackpot Starters are added on top of the starters available between Gen 1-8, so you have a 6/30 chance of getting at least one of the Jackpot Starters.

Yeah it was a user error your mod is fine, i actually got axew on my first roll too. I replaced the axew with delta axew from insurgence.

1 hour ago, whimsical_Whimsicott said:

hi AsN

not sure what to do but this shows up when i try to open the game

image.png.68d20d7846a181866a193158e0d5be88.png

This error only really happens if you changed the Folder name to something that cannot be recognized by the game. Try changing the Game's Folder name to just Pokemon Rejuvenation and try to launch.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, AsNKrysis said:

This error only really happens if you changed the Folder name to something that cannot be recognized by the game. Try changing the Game's Folder name to just Pokemon Rejuvenation and try to launch.

Thank you soo much!!

tbh i dint think that changing a folder name would work , but it did so in the end I'm just happy I can play your game

24 minutes ago, Sunny01 said:

I went up against Rift Gyarados and its Water/flying and its sprite the normal one. Did I do something to change that?

Which Optional Mods are you using? Some of them are incompatible for v13.0.5 and will break the game. Are you using the PokemonField.rb (Pickup QoL) mod? That mod will break the game and it is highly recommended to remove it.

Other mods that are technically buggy are the ShowTypes and DisplayStatBoosts mods, which are safely functional except for both causing crashing in the Safari Zone and the DisplayStatBoosts mod displaying the incorrect stat boost for Critical Hit, but does not affect gameplay in any other way.

1 hour ago, AsNKrysis said:

Which Optional Mods are you using? Some of them are incompatible for v13.0.5 and will break the game. Are you using the PokemonField.rb (Pickup QoL) mod? That mod will break the game and it is highly recommended to remove it.

Other mods that are technically buggy are the ShowTypes and DisplayStatBoosts mods, which are safely functional except for both causing crashing in the Safari Zone and the DisplayStatBoosts mod displaying the incorrect stat boost for Critical Hit, but does not affect gameplay in any other way.

Okay I removed the PokemonField.rb and I'm against Galvantula in its rift form so thank you so much also. The Noctem is not activating from my Lunatone was there a patch for that? 

On 5/21/2023 at 4:21 PM, Sunny01 said:

Okay I removed the PokemonField.rb and I'm against Galvantula in its rift form so thank you so much also. The Noctem is not activating from my Lunatone was there a patch for that? 

I don't have any clue why that might be happening. There is currently a bug with Smokescreen that causes Shadow Sky to function slightly improperly, but I'll be fixing that in the next update.

On 5/23/2023 at 8:26 PM, AsNKrysis said:

I don't have any clue why that might be happening. There is currently a bug with Smokescreen that causes Shadow Sky to function slightly improperly, but I'll be fixing that in the next update.

Thank you also there is a dusknoir crash in the Maze trial as well but I can always just walk through it but when against Marianette it crashesimage.png.20fa303b692f2e4a3089b260a98d7ba1.png

4 hours ago, Sunny01 said:

Thank you also there is a dusknoir crash in the Maze trial as well but I can always just walk through it but when against Marianette it crashesimage.png.20fa303b692f2e4a3089b260a98d7ba1.png

Download the 3 files mentioned in the comments that are also mentioned in this comment, replace in your Scripts folder and it should be good to go.

• Upvote 1