Rejuvenation v13.0.5 - More Regional Forms (Hisuian Forms, More Regional Variants, Battle Bond, & New Megas)

AsNKrysis

Alright I'm really praying to God this will be the last necessary patch that I will need to push out. I fixed a bug where some Gen 1 starters for some trainer teams were showing up as incorrect forms (they're meant to be Deltas, not regular forms) and were struggling. Please redownload the mod and I deeply apologize to anyone that I may have been inconveniencing with these patches. I really hope all of you have been enjoying the mod thus far!

• Thanks 1

Whelp, seems like another patch was needed. For some reason, when trying to evolve a Pokemon with an Ice Stone, it would cause the game to crash. This doesn't happen for me, so I wasn't able to replicate it. Nonetheless, I've tried to fix the issue so redownload the mod to see if it works.

7 hours ago, coolme4321 said:

Hey, epoch gastly isnt appearing in north evergreen cave where the icy rock is. Am i misunderstanding how to encounter it?

It's after beating the 12th gym.

1 hour ago, Espio said:

Does your froakie have a chance to have battle bond in Jenner's lab or does it have a chance to evolve into a greninja with battle bond?

It has a chance to have Battle Bond when you first obtain it (whether that be in Jenner's Lab during the Starter Choice or when you obtain it through the Akuwa Aquarium side quest).

• Thanks 1

Patch Released (and hopefully the last one I'll need to do until v13.5)

• Fixed up Shadow Sky, now it should function properly.
  • A-Ninetales should now get its proper abilities.
  • Fixed up a few trainers who had incorrect Pokemon forms on their team.
  • Changed some trainers' teams:
    • Erin will now have Hisuian Typhlosion after going to the past.
    • Vivian's team now includes both Hisuian Goodra and Hisuian Decidueye.
    • A trainer in Hiyoshi Pass has Hisuian Avalugg.
    • Neon will have Hisuian Braviary on Normal Mode, Magenta has it on Intense.
    • Ren now has Hisuian Arcanine after reaching certain story segments.

Be sure to redownload the mod to have these changes take full effect. If you downloaded any optional mods, you will need to redownload them as well and reinstall as instructed.

Another Small Patch released:

• Put Angie's BGM back in, accidentally took it out (due to me playing with my modded Battle Music pack, and I was taking out the music so that I wouldn't force it on any of you).
  • Fixed some of Nim's battles, she should be getting Laprasite on her Lapras now for Normal and Intense.
  • Just a small tweak to the poles in Terajuma, now you don't clip over them.
  • Chespin's availability has been pushed back to post-Erick.
  • Small changes to Skitty and Delcatty's stat distribution.
  • Changed Axew's availability to be post Adam, it's still in the same spot.

This patch isn't really necessary if you don't care that much if you don't care about some of these things, so it's up to you if you want to download it.

Also, there is a minor incorrection that I forgot to correct in the Locations text file that says that Litwick should be in the church after beating Angie. That was a mistake, it's actually meant to be after Erick.

Another Small Patch released (except this one is kind of important):

• Battle Bond will now only activate once per battle. 
    • Once a Pokemon on your side activates Battle Bond, no other Pokemon in your party can until the battle is over.
    • Even if the Battle Bond Pokemon faints, no other Pokemon with Battle Bond will be able to activate it.

A lot of you may be irritated with me for adding this in, but it's only fair in the grand scheme of things. Chespin's availability is only after Erick and Froakie and Fennekin are after Adam. Once you get all 3 on your team, it's almost like having 3 Megas for free. As of the current, there aren't any more notable game breaking bugs that I've caught wind of, so if you don't want to you don't have to update the mod. But once another major update is released, this is the standard of Battle Bond going forwards.

Hopefully all of you have been enjoying the mod thus far and if there's anything I can do to improve your experience, please let me know and I will do my best to actively update this mod with any and all suggestions and feedback! Have a wonderful day and good luck with your journeys!

• Thanks 1

Another another Patch released:

• Fixed bug with Mega Ninetales having the incorrect typing.
  • Fixed bugs with A-Clauncher and A-Clawitzer:
    • A-Clauncher accidentally also had Water typing.
    • A-Clawitzer's shiny sprite was hilariously smol.
    • Both did not have the correct ability (both had Mega Launcher instead of Sheer Force).
  • Minor adjustment to Shadow Sky's effects:
    • It will now terminate the Rainbow field effect.
  • Added an extra Xen Waste handed out by one of the scientists in the Water Treatment Center in Neo East Gearen.
  • Adjusted various learnsets and move compatibility for multiple forms.
  • A-Turtwig has now been pushed back to post-12th gym.
  • A new move has been added and two TMs have been added to the game:
    • Lunar Cannon (Two-turn attack. The user gathers darkness, then blasts a beam on the second turn.)
      • Two-turn 120 BP Dark-type attack. Instantly charges under the effects of Shadow Sky.
      • Can be bought from the GDC Shopping District Department of Dreams 8F, for $50,000.
    • Shadow Prayer (The user blankets the sky in shadows for five turns, powering up Ghost, Dark, and Shadow-type moves.)
      • Summons Shadow Sky for 5 turns.
      • Found in Voidal Chasm B2 near a Zygarde Cell.
  • Like 1

Quick fix released:

• Fixed the Delta Bulbasaur event at the Cliffside Grave, now it should work properly rather than encountering regular Bulbasaur.
  • Pushed the regular Mimikyu event in Darchlight Manor back to post-11th Gym.
  • Fixed up some dialogue when buying Delta Squirtle from the Xen Scientist in Carotos.
  • Made a few more tweaks to Shadow Sky:
    • Duration of Shadow Sky becomes extended to 8 rounds when used in a Dark Crystal Cavern, Dimensional Field, Frozen Dimensional Field, Haunted Field, and Sky Field.
    • Will change a Blessed Field to a Haunted Field.

I deeply apologize for the sudden amount of patches and quick fixes I've been releasing. I don't have a lot of time myself to do a full test playthrough of my mod, so I simply push out updates when bug reports come in from others. If you don't care about these fixes, then I will not force you to update the mod. Thank you all for playing and/or checking out my mod and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

• Thanks 1

More patchwork (yay):

• Tweaked the AI to recognize Lunar Cannon, Shadow Prayer, and the changes made to Shadow Sky.
  • Added another change to Shadow Sky:
    • Phantom Force now only takes 1 turn under its effects.
  • After careful consideration, A-Minccino has now been removed its Chrisola Hotel event, with regular Minccino taking back its spot.
    • It can still be found in Evergreen Forest.
  • As a result, A-Shinx has now returned to take over the Shinx event in Chrisola Hotel instead.
  • Removed Court Change from A-Minccino and A-Cinccino's learnset.
  • Fixed a few bugs with Erin's battles, her H-Typhlosion should have a proper ability now.

More quick hotfixes released:

• Fixed the Pokemon forms on Captain Valarie, Kenneth, Melia, Melanie's team during the Blacksteeple segment in the Distant Past.
    • Melanie should now have A-Excadrill.
    • Melia should now have H-Zoroark.
    • Captain Valarie should now properly have A-Metagross with the stats fixed.
    • Kenneth should now properly have regular Lapras. Accidentally made it A-Lapras before.
  • Fixed an issue on Normal during the Blacksteeple segment in the Distant Past where the game would crash before fighting Melanie.
  • Souta's Mega Epoch Gengar has now been given Hidden Power Ground.
  • Adam's gym battle on Normal has been given A-Metegross, replacing his Crustle.
  • Thanks 1

New Update Released:

This isn't a huge update, but it might as well be since it does technically add new stuff:

• Various bug fixes:
    • Fixed an issue with Ryland's battle and fights including A-Hydreigon in general that would crash the game.
    • Mega Ninetales should now have its correct typing.
    • A-Mimikyu should no longer revert to regular Mimikyu after battles if its Disguise gets broken.
    • Fixed the blank move when teaching Clauncher and Clawitzer moves through the Egg Move Tutor (it should've been Autotomize).
    • Fixed the Anomaly Litwick event.
      • Now the sprite should have collision and the correct form should be encountered.
  • New Mega Forms!
    • Mega Meganium (Grass/Fairy)
      • Ability: Magic Bounce
    • Mega Typhlosion (Fire)
      • Ability: Hubris
    • Mega Feraligatr (Water)
      • Ability: Tough Claws
    • Note: Currently, no trainer has any of these Mega Forms on their team as I have not gotten around to adding them onto any battles, so they're only player accessible at the moment. This will change in the future.

Big thanks to Thuddgun (katsuki#0420 on Discord) for his permission to use his Mega Johto Starters from Insurgence!

Also, heads up for the next update:

• More new custom AltForms will be coming soon.
  • Hopefully a proper place to find and discover the new items added to the game.
  • Crest functionally will be getting removed from all custom AltForms, along with numerous major battle changes to reflect that.
    • On the topic of Crests, I am open to any suggestions for adding in new Crests. Although I refrain from touching vanilla/base game mechanics, I would like to add more Crests to give some weaker Pokemon time to shine in Rejuvenation. If you have any suggestions for new Crests that should be added, let me know and I'll implement them to the best of my ability!
  • Thanks 1

hiii there guys-

im not really a part of this mod, but well, AsN does not have access to his computer, so I decided to do this thing by myself

thing as in, you cant get the mega stones in the league administration. but i fixed it now- (the game crashed when getting the mega feraligatr stone)

just drop this into your data folder, and click yes when it asks to replace (it will)

Map441.rxdata

On 4/21/2023 at 7:54 PM, KazzuiKetsu said:

When I try to load my save this error appears and my game crashes

Capturar2.PNG

Sorry, I just came back from a trip over the weekend so I wasn't able to respond to this. However, this is an issue of the game's data not being able to register a species count past 890 (after Eternatus) as the compiler currently does not allow me to add new species into the game yet (at least not easily). Did you attempt to debug in one of the Gen 9 starters or one of the Hisuian Evolutions (Kleavor, Ursaluna, Sneasler, Basculegion, etc., not including the Hisuian Forms such as Typhlosion, Samurott, Braviary and such)?

If you did, you'll have to load an old save and proceed from there. To do so, you need to access the Save Files located in C:/Users/(Your PC name)/Saved Games/Pokemon Rejuvenation. From there, you'll need to scroll down until you find your Game.rxdata file (depending on if you're using multiple save files, your save file could be called Game_2.rxdata or Game_3.rxdata or however many save files you have). Then find the save file right before that save and rename it to Game.rxdata (or whichever number corresponding to your save file).

On 4/23/2023 at 7:40 PM, AsNKrysis said:

Sorry, I just came back from a trip over the weekend so I wasn't able to respond to this. However, this is an issue of the game's data not being able to register a species count past 890 (after Eternatus) as the compiler currently does not allow me to add new species into the game yet (at least not easily). Did you attempt to debug in one of the Gen 9 starters or one of the Hisuian Evolutions (Kleavor, Ursaluna, Sneasler, Basculegion, etc., not including the Hisuian Forms such as Typhlosion, Samurott, Braviary and such)?

If you did, you'll have to load an old save and proceed from there. To do so, you need to access the Save Files located in C:/Users/(Your PC name)/Saved Games/Pokemon Rejuvenation. From there, you'll need to scroll down until you find your Game.rxdata file (depending on if you're using multiple save files, your save file could be called Game_2.rxdata or Game_3.rxdata or however many save files you have). Then find the save file right before that save and rename it to Game.rxdata (or whichever number corresponding to your save file).

yes i used debug with the hisui forms. And in the matter of the save I did that and it ended up working, thanks.

4 hours ago, aeroblade5 said:

Where is epoch larvitar btw? Don't see the location in the documentation

It's currently not available. I have decided to axe certain forms from being obtainable (Epoch Larvitar and Aevian Deino) as I consider them to be pretty powerful and I cannot find a suitable and balanced area to place them yet. I'll be adjusting their availability with future updates to Rejuvenation.

New Update Released:

• Aevian Salamence Line released!
    • Ice/Ghost typing
    • Abilities:
      • Slush Rush
      • Ice Scales
    • Comes with a Mega Evolution!
    • More details in main post.
  • New Mega Evolution for Aevian Metagross!
  • New Abilities for Mega Meganium, Typhlosion, and Feraligatr!
    • Mega MeganiumAroma Aura
      • Sets up Reflect or Light Screen on entering battle or mega evolving depending on whether its Defense or Special Defense is higher and also reflects status moves.
        • If Defense is higher than Special Defense, Light Screen is set up.
        • If Special Defense is higher than Defense, Reflect is set up.
    • Mega TyphlosionVolcanic Rush
      • Makes stat changes have an opposite effect and absorbs Water-type attacks causing them to heal the target.
    • Mega FeraligatrFerocity
      • Reduces the amount of damage the Pokémon takes while its HP is full and boosts contact moves.
  • Intense Mode now introduces Megas into major trainer battles earlier.
    • Melia will have Mega Meganium as early as Blacksteeple.
    • Neved has Mega Delta Blastoise.
    • Valarie has Mega Feraligatr.
    • Crawli has Mega Butterfree.
    • Angie has Mega Aevian Salamence.
    • Amber has Mega Aevian Toxtricity.
  • Crest functionality has now been fully removed from all AltForms.
  • Lots of ability additions for Vanilla mons.
  • Lots of AI changes to now recognize the numerous custom abilities and moves added by the mod.
  • An overwhelming amount of bug fixes that hopefully addresses the major crashes and issues with the mod. (Big thanks to @iKouRyuu and @Amro for their bug reports and testing over the last couple of weeks.)

Not exactly a huge update but I did want to push an update out to address many of the issues a lot of people were facing. I've had my hands full with irl stuff lately so development has slowed down a bit, but hopefully I can continue to be as responsive as possible to all of your questions and concerns that you might have about the mod. I hope you all have had fun playing thus far and have a wonderful day!

Quick Patch Released:

• Fixed the incorrect typing for Aevian Bagon and Shelgon.
  • Added a new submod that provides the Axed AltForms and AltForm Megas to the player.