The First Development Blog | 24/01/2023

Asforcia

It happened. I have gathered the courage or something... Well, im definitely having some stuff to show... Or talk about.

First things first, starting town!

image.thumb.png.097bea85935f6216b2c89ad19b2ee734.png

Yeah uh i already started eventing it.... I swear to god.

Another thing i could show is uh.... Ig this????

image.thumb.png.b8c003a4c8527ea527ca4b742ad1c967.png

And another thing im gonna say is uh, no more iv worrying... Its guaranteed to get 31 ivs!

Let me look at my notes that totally do exist... Oh yeah EV allocator. So you all know probably about Moto's Rejuv MM mod right. And you know how EV's are given out? Yeah this is the plan. I personally dont like gamefreak difficulty, and rather have ev'd trainers and also, field effects that are possible to BIGFriv.

More things i wanna talk about is definitely the battle UI. Like, girlie, ya need a change, a glow up. And it is planned! I promise... @Candii is helping me as a spriter... Well technically its only us right now so we just both sit like nerds, write story and think of funny teamcomps... Eventually i also make them do spriting stuff-

I swear to god i feel like im forgetting something- OH YEAH

So theres uh *looks into google drive* Eclipse forms... Apparently there are 2 types of them???? Uh Solar and Lunar apparently idk they have new types too... It looks like they are weak to eachother, resist fire and fairy / dark and ghost respectively idk man.... and ye they are also neutral on everything else.

I could also show you a concept art of a scythe! I know, it looks like a stick with bones, moon ornament and bananas glued to it but this is just a concept art, not the final product!

image.thumb.png.9464af58204b1e4a0398c4ea0ffe1a44.png

Last thing that is imagey is the female sibiling! And yes, you do play as both of them. Irc something like ashen frost swapperonis

image.png.58f1784f45b2a7c8755d0efdce84b115.png

(I promise the sprite is smaller in the game and not actually this big!! I resized so its better for your eyes ok)

With that, we end the image section, and now pure text-

For this section i have planned basically talking about some new changes 

Like Eclipse form (Solar) Milotic!

And also Eclipse form (Lunar) Froslass!

Unfortunately i do not posses any concept arts nor sprites of them, as of now they are just an idea to be

We have much more concerns then them... After all they are planned for chapter 3 if not 4

Another change is uh Palafin...

Ye so i dont like the idea of it being just swap out idk

Instead it needs to hold "Suit of a Hero" Item. There will be a sidequest for it that is split into 3 parts... One being battle free, and the rest being harder

Also, because one of the protagonists has access to the quest, and the other no, while also the other one having palafin in possibilites of encounters, i decided they will share the bag

Basically? Found something as the male protagonist? Welp female protagonist also has it then!

I uh also buffed Thievul. It deals damage now.

Let me list these changes:

Has: 

80 hp, 120 attack, 90 defense, 40 sp atk, 90 sp defense, 100 speed

Making it have 530 BST

It also aquired the fairy typing.

Things that are also very good is... Pokemon locations and Item locations docs already made while developing the game!

This is all!

Cya, Asfo~

• Like 2

I like the houses, they look cozy in a rough mountainous place.
I like the idea of building 2 different teams in the same game. You get to play the double the amount of different pokemon in the same run.  I hope there will be points where the both of them join forces in double battle sections!
I'm also glad to see more people like my EV allocation system for their games :) 

3 hours ago, DemICE said:

I like the houses, they look cozy in a rough mountainous place.
I like the idea of building 2 different teams in the same game. You get to play the double the amount of different pokemon in the same run.  I hope there will be points where the both of them join forces in double battle sections!
I'm also glad to see more people like my EV allocation system for their games :) 

I still have to get it tho :kekw: im waiting for IA to gib the code to me tho