2 hours ago, Digger said:

Does anyone know if there are any conditions/special areas when looking for sizzlipede? I've been running around all over pyrous mountain for over half an hour without finding any

I found mine by using Rock Smash in Apophyll Cave (i.e. the cave in the northwest of the general Apophyll area). Can't remember if it was 1F or 2F.

A few more issues I ran into. You might have already fixed some of them in the latest update. 

1. Evolving Mime jr on Route 4 causes it to change into the Pulse Mime instead of Galarian.

2. Is Once Upon a Waste of Time (for Sinistea) a postgame area I can't remember at the moment?

3. Is Hirusian Growlithe in Restored Jasper like normal Growlithe. Maybe I'm just getting unlucky with a low encounter rate.

4. I couldn't find Eldegoss in Chrysolia forest with Magnetic Lure or Sandaconda in the Dessert.

5. Melman and Melmetal show up as eggs in the box

2 hours ago, pfraider said:

A few more issues I ran into.

1. Fixed!

2. It's in Titanias gym area, the big forest before you go into her castle.  Sinistea is in the area "once upon a waste of time, a bit further inside the castle (headbutt).

3. Fixed as well! it should be in restored jasper ward now.

4. eldegoss is only in the tiny area with the moss rock in chrysolia. Also added more encounters with sandaconda (scrapyard as well).

5. added!

• Flare Blitz is near the Teknite Cave entrance.
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Abyawn said:

So I want to kno, how do you get the hisuian typlosion, decidueye, and smurott, like how do you evolve from their base form.

According to the excel file, for Typhlosion, evolve Quilava at night; for Decidueye, evolve Dartrix during the day; for Samurott, evolve Dewott at night.

• Fixed 1

7 hours ago, pfraider said:

For Zacian and Zamazenta, are rusted sword and shield in the game or did you not implement their OP crowned forms. Also Zamazenta is a fairy not a fighting type. Is that intentional?

ah  right i didn't see that, i will fix that with the next update!

you can debug the rusted sword/shield, but i dont remeber if i already added the forms.

5 hours ago, Saslen said:

Galarian Farfetch'd does not evolve

dang i though i fixed it, will look at it before the next update!

Thanks! Regarding the Rusted Sword/Shield, I think I bought those from the Department Store or something, because I remember testing them out. If I recall correctly, they didn't appear to change form in the party menu, but were in the right form when brought into combat. 

## New Update live ##

• Zamazenta is now correctly Fighting type
  • King forms of Zacian/ Zamazenta added
  • Origin Palkia/Dialga added with respective Items at Department Store
  • Sinistea can now be found in 2 different forms with either needing Chipped Pot (Original Form) or Cracked Pot (Phony Form) (same Location)

Unfortunately, Farfetchd evolution is still not working, even though it works fine in radiation >.<

I will have to look at a different method for that.

Edit: Farfetch'd works fine now!

I hope..! (Didn't test normal Farfetch'd)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fervis said:

## New Update live ##

• Zamazenta is now correctly Fighting type
  • King forms of Zacian/ Zamazenta added
  • Origin Palkia/Dialga added with respective Items at Department Store
  • Sinistea can now be found in 2 different forms with either needing Chipped Pot (Original Form) or Cracked Pot (Phony Form) (same Location)

Unfortunately, Farfetchd evolution is still not working, even though it works fine in radiation >.<

I will have to look at a different method for that.

Edit: Farfetch'd works fine now!

I hope..! (Didn't test normal Farfetch'd)

Alas, regular Farfetch'd evolve into Sirfetch'd. Also, Zamazenta and Zacian do indeed appear in their changed form in the battle party menu.

For any who were unaware, the Origin items are located where the King form items were: Dept. Store 11F, from the cultist-looking vendor. Both the vendor and all of the items work perfectly fine, from what I can tell.

Edit: Neither Sinistea form seems to be evolving with the Cracked Pot. Also, for those wanting to be sure that they have found both forms, one seems to have gold filigree, while the other does not. The one without the gold is black when shiny; the one with it is pink. 

Edit 2: Eelektrik Boogaloo: Kubfu is still unimplemented, right? Just want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

Edited by Saslen
Edit re: Sinistea

Eelektrik Boogaloo

yes, still thinking about it, possible a pokedex reward!

Neither Sinistea form seems to be evolving with the Cracked Pot

dang, i'll go to that later

thanks for all the testing!

50 minutes ago, Fervis said:

yes, still thinking about it, possible a pokedex reward!

dang, i'll go to that later

thanks for all the testing!

As a suggestion, you could make it a reward for collecting the 25 spirits or even the starter quest.

• Documented 1

Quick question: The Excel file mentions that Ominous Wind and Poltergeist have a move tutor in Agate Circus, but the only new moves I've managed to find there are Flip Turn, Grassy Glide, Triple Axel, and Dual Wingbeat. Where would the other moves be?