1 hour ago, Twi-kun said:

So apparently you get softlocked since I chose a gen 8 starter on this table...that's a bummer. I would change this variable number in debug but idk which one that is.

ahh thats a very good point! I'll get to it.

2 hours ago, Twi-kun said:

So apparently you get softlocked

i will update the download links tomorrow

for now, just drag and drop this into your /data folderMap755.rxdata. this should replace the map with one that has the gen8s

however, i dont know if you can refresh maps there.

the variable number for the gen 8 starters are 22,23,24 for grookey, scorbunny,sobble if it helps!

1 hour ago, Saslen said:

The Cracked/Chipped Pot and the Reins of Unity.

I'll fix that tomorrow as well! reins is already working on my end though...

pincurchin will be available in apophyll beach with rock smash and good rod fishing at apophyll beach -neo!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fervis said:

I'll fix that tomorrow as well! reins is already working on my end though...

pincurchin will be available in apophyll beach with rock smash and good rod fishing at apophyll beach -neo!

Thank you. I'll try the Reins again after the update drops tomorrow.

4 hours ago, Fervis said:

the variable number for the gen 8 starters are 22,23,24 for grookey, scorbunny,sobble if it helps!

I figured it out. I just set the value to 1 and refreshed the game, then the bulbasaur pokeball was able to work. Thanks!

• Documented 1

Glad that this is back.  I have another pokemon location question.  I am looking in Apophyll cave for galarian stunfisk, but can't find it for the life of me. I've been leading with a mon with magnet pull, but still no luck. Am I looking in the right place?

And I totally separate issue that I believe is only for this mod. (I checked on base game and it didn't happen). When Psychic Terrain is active for doubles battles,  I would use moves twice. Not sure how this occured, but for example. If i used fire punch I would attack twice.

8 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

How do you obtain the newly added legendaries?

You can find them as wild encounters in whatever location is noted in the location spreadsheet. Just use the magnetic lure to ensure you're only seeing uncaught Pokémon and you'll find them.

9 hours ago, Hakimblue99 said:

Is it possible to have a document detailing the base stats and abilities of the new custom  megas?

Good idea, i will add this later to the spreadsheet.

• False surrender should work properly now.
  • stunfisk locations should now have galar versions.
  • basculin should evolve to basculegion now when knowing wave crash.
  • don't know if it works, i changed something regarding psychic terrain, needs to be tested!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1