So I was using a Hisuian Electrode, and with move relearning, I noticed that it didn't learn many moves. I added what I want via debug, but thought you might be interested. Also, is its learnset not in PokemonMultipleForms.rb? I searched electrode but said not in file?

i didn't update the hisuians movesets for gen 9 yet! in Legends: Arceus they had very few moves in general

and it's not in PokemonMultipeForms but in just "MultipleForms"! There are two, the first was the old one that's not used anymore for other forms

2 hours ago, Rule9730 said:

Is there a plan to add more moves to pokemon? Like adding more special rock type moves, I'm pretty sure there's only three, ancient power, meteor beam, and power gem. Talking about rock moves almost all rock moves don't have 100% accuracy, so maybe bump one or two to 100 as long as it isn't rock slide... Well maybe rock slide gets that, but only in mountain terrain Idk if it already gets that. Maybe have wild charge have the same BP as flare blitz.

sure! i happily take suggestions for move changes as long as they don't change the move itself entirely. For this mod i've not planned to add entire new moves though for now.

I might be blind but I was looking through the battlers sprites to see which shiny pokemon are cool and noticed that I can't seem to find the Hisuian Goodra sprites. 

Also is there a way to check what the updated trainer teams are? Is it just the trainers.txt in the PBS folder? I was looking through and didn't notice any gen 8/9 pokemon. 

• Documented 1

I know it isn't a problem for people who use fullivs password, or use debug mode but how do you feel about adding an IV ball that guarantees 5 31 ivs or all of them? I know it would be mostly a post game ball, but I would want one for the legendary Sylvally, which you can get before post game.

I'm not seeing Mega Kick or Mega Punch at Apophyll Beach - It was in Apophyll Academy, the Guide said Apophyll Beach; is it something time related, like I beat Kiki a good bit ago and on a vanilla save... did I miss them and should just debug them in?

Edit: Not seeing Retaliate in Apophyll Cave either. I might be blind. (Am I missing a ladder?)

Edit2: Not seeing any in Azurine Island too.

Edit3: I looked everywhere (I think, it's a very large place) in Aventurine Woods for Pollen Puff but couldn't find it either. Like, I wish it mentioned North or South in the Guide lol. I did this part fresh with the All Gen Reborn so idk why I'm missing out on some other than me missing you saying that they're missing or something? Found it (It's to the right of Grass Knot).

Edit4: Having trouble with Avalanche too, would having already completed the cute baby Jinx event affect this?

(Also, every time I try to edit a post with my mobile phone it increases the line spacing on all of my texts like crazy, so if anyone knows how to avoid that plz let me know 🙏).

2 hours ago, elixirmaster said:

I'm not seeing Mega Kick or Mega Punch at Apophyll Beach; is it something time related, like I beat Kiki a good bit ago and on a vanilla save... did I miss them and should just debug them in?

Edit: Not seeing Retaliate in Apophyll Cave either. I might be blind. (Am I missing a ladder?)

Edit2: Not seeing any in Azurine Island too.

Edit3: I looked everywhere (I think, it's a very large place) in Aventurine Woods for Pollen Puff but couldn't find it either. Like, I wish it mentioned North or South in the Guide lol. I did this part fresh with the All Gen Reborn so idk why I'm missing out on some other than me missing you saying that they're missing or something?

(Also, every time I try to edit a post with my mobile phone it increases the line spacing on all of my texts like crazy, so if anyone knows how to avoid that plz let me know 🙏).

I'm going through a fresh run, so it might take a while to get to where you need me to check, but Mega Kick and Mega Punch should be in two of the rooms along the sides of the sandy arena in Apophyll Academy where you battle Kiki.

5 minutes ago, Ultimas Prime said:

Is terrastilization in this mod?

Not to my knowledge, no.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, elixirmaster said:

I see them, ty; guide said Apophyll Beach so I didn't even look in the Academy lol. 😂

Glad to help! I'm not sure, but I want to say that Retaliate is on the second floor of Apophyll Cave; there should be a stairway in the northwestern corner. Still at the factory where you team up with Fern, so I can't exactly confirm it yet.

Edit: There are maps of the cave on the wiki, if you need to check layouts.

Edited by Saslen
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Saslen said:

I'm not sure, but I want to say that Retaliate is on the second floor of Apophyll Cave; there should be a stairway in the northwestern corner. Still at the factory where you team up with Fern, so I can't exactly confirm it yet.

Edit: There are maps of the cave on the wiki, if you need to check layouts.

I looked everywhere in Apophyll Cave, couldn't even find a strength boulder so the Guide's 'Apophyll Cave (Strength)' must refer to something else...

5 minutes ago, elixirmaster said:

I looked everywhere in Apophyll Cave, couldn't even find a strength boulder so the Guide's 'Apophyll Cave (Strength)' must refer to something else...

Might have been referring to the boulder in Pyrous Mountain. That's the only one I can think of off the top of my head.

Dialga and Palkia are bugged when you try to catch them.

Also, this glitch in the starlight arena. 

Spoiler

Exception: TypeError
PBIntl:560:in `get'
PBIntl:672:in `get'
PBIntl:707:in `pbGetMessage'
PBAbilities:301:in `getName'
PokeBattle_AI_2:10511:in `reset'
PokeBattle_AI_2:130:in `block in processAIturn'
PokeBattle_AI_2:121:in `each'
PokeBattle_AI_2:121:in `processAIturn'
PokeBattle_ActualScene:3414:in `pbChooseEnemyCommand'
PokeBattle_Battle:3730:in `pbCommandPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:3519:in `block (2 levels) in pbStartBattleCore'
PBDebug:4:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battle:3518:in `block in pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:3508:in `loop'
PokeBattle_Battle:3508:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:3291:in `pbStartBattle'
PokemonTrainers:394:in `block (2 levels) in pbTrainerBattle'
PokemonField:679:in `pbSceneStandby'
PokemonTrainers:393:in `block in pbTrainerBattle'
PokemonField:1013:in `pbBattleAnimation'
PokemonTrainers:392:in `pbTrainerBattle'
(eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter:243:in `eval'
Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter:673:in `command_111'

Edited by Lightman

Can corroborate the Scraftynite crash issue mentioned here. Not sure why, but my best guess is that it's related to the fact that it's spelled differently in the debug menu (debug is "Scraftinite", the item ball that causes the crash is named "Scraftynite").

• Documented 1

23 hours ago, elixirmaster said:

Just checked, and it is indeed on the second floor, up the ladder. On the upper-right side of the second floor, I found both the TM and a static Klawf encounter.

Edit: Also, I think I remember either you or someone else not being able to find Azurine Island TMs? If I'm remembering correctly, there's a TM vendor on the first floor of the building after you've paid for the Azurine Restoration Project, after you get Fly.

Edited by Saslen
  • Hmm 1

2 hours ago, Sleepy_Kirby 321 said:

what  item number is the Scraftynite btw idk

It's number 1082, though the "add item" part of the debug is sorted by alphabetical order, so if you're using that, the number isn't really needed, I don't think.

Also, @Fervis, I came across a bug during a battle in the postgame.

Spoiler

During the Celebi questline, when fighting Ame's Primarina with my Brambleghast (on Starlight field), it brought up a bug report, skipped her turn, then went right back to mine. The game didn't crash, though. It then proceeded to do exactly the same with her other Pokemon. Notably, if their moves didn't affect me (like Swift), the bug didn't occur. Aurora Veil had been up on her side, too, if that's useful information.

image.thumb.png.97631fac5076842faad991a823859b35.png

Edit: Paldean Tauros breeding doesn't seem to be working. I've tried making the Tauros being bred hold a Black Belt, Charcoal, and Mystic Water; none of them have resulted in a Paldean form.

Edited by Saslen

I have a question on evolving rellor and pawmi. How does that work in reborn??

Honestly on a few. Ursaring being as it needs a full moon. Most of these that are coming from legends arceus/Scarlett & Violett have me intrigued on how you have them implemented.

Edited by SheikiFang

1 hour ago, SheikiFang said:

I have a question on evolving rellor and pawmi. How does that work in reborn??

Honestly on a few. Ursaring being as it needs a full moon. Most of these that are coming from legends arceus/Scarlett & Violett have me intrigued on how you have them implemented.

Ursaring just has to be at night using the peat block

Edited by Rule9730