Does the excel sheet show all the gen 8 pokemons locations? cuz my sheet doesnt show how to evolve the evees and only shows the tms and move tutors locations and shows how to evolve some mons. No location for the gen 8 mons

Sorry to bother and apologies if I missed this information but I was wondering this mod and your Uranium mod are compatible?

having the new eeveelutions + gen 8 + Uranium mons would be absolutely amazing!

Edited by EmereyShiro

17 minutes ago, EmereyShiro said:

Either way, thank you very much for your impressive work, the mod looks amazing!

i'm updating radiation reborn for more nuclear altforms. with my next planned update i intend to add these eeveelutions as well and additionaly give them nuclear forms!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Exodus said:

No location for the gen 8 mons

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Vu16fMd4zSMNTorVvzthSuI8ecFGH-FD/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=117014621059890777493&rtpof=true&sd=true

here you go! I'll add that to the first post in this thread as well and take a look at the sheet in the download folder too. Maybe i mixed something up

• Like 1

that's perfectly fine, it's good that you mention them!

I forgot (yet again) about evo methods added to the sheet regarding galarians it seems...

• Galarian Weezing: Evolve koffing at 'Once upon a somewhere' (Titanias area)
  • Galarian Ponyta: shares the same location as normal ponyta (Vanhanen i believe)
  • Galarian Mr.mime: evole mime junior on route 4 
  • You can get Hisuian Qwilfish the same location as normal Qwilfish. Only Hisuian Qwilfish learns Barb Barrage!

1 hour ago, pfraider said:

Normal Mr. Mime evolves in to Mr. Rime at 42. I assume this isn't intentional?

that's interesting, usually normal mime shouldn't evolve in this mod, only in radiation. Only Galar Mime should be able to evolve - I'll look into that.

Sadly not. Except for some trainers having a fake eeveelution here and there, it's totally optional though. 

So you COULD use the pbs and make it to a gen 8 only mod if you want to and know how to. I can explain the steps if you feel like it.

Otherwise you will have to wait a bit more until another Gen 8 mod ( which is already WIP, but not by me) is released, which will probably also have extra events and such!

9 minutes ago, Fervis said:

Sadly not. Except for some trainers having a fake eeveelution here and there, it's totally optional though. 

So you COULD use the pbs and make it to a gen 8 only mod if you want to and know how to. I can explain the steps if you feel like it.

Otherwise you will have to wait a bit more until another Gen 8 mod ( which is already WIP, but not by me) is released, which will probably also have extra events and such!

thanks mate, ill wait then, since im completely new to this game, lots of stuff to explore. i was just looking for pokemon animation/sprites and found this post :D

• Fixed 1

Hey. Just wanted to report a bug I came across. I was going through the Department Store, looking for new items and the game crashed. Specifically, I was speaking to the sales clerk on the right side of floor 9.

Spoiler

Gen 8 Eeveelution Bug.png

Edit: A second bug, upon attempting to pick up what looked like a mega stone to the right of the sealed doorway in the bottom level of the Grand Stairway. I had just come in from a trip through Cita Astraea and the Tower, if that's relevant information.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.598a812042f88c15fc3918bee1e564c4.png

Edit 2: Adding an error found when interacting with the vendor in Spyce.

Spoiler

Exception: RuntimeError
Exception: NameError
Message: The item 'CARROTWINE' is not valid. Please add the item
to the list of items in the editor. See the wiki for more information.
***Full script:
pbPokemonMart([
PBItems::FRESHWATER,
PBItems::SODAPOP,
PBItems::LEMONADE,
PBItems::BUBBLETEA,
PBItems::CARROTWINE,
PBItems::COCONUTMILK,
PBItems::ROOMSERVICE
])

(eval):6:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter:243:in `eval'
Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter:1457:in `command_355'
Interpreter:374:in `execute_command'
Interpreter:193:in `block in update'
Interpreter:106:in `loop'
Interpreter:106:in `update'
Scene_Map:103:in `block in update'
Scene_Map:101:in `loop'

Interpreter:275:in `rescue in pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter:241:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter:1457:in `command_355'
Interpreter:374:in `execute_command'
Interpreter:193:in `block in update'
Interpreter:106:in `loop'
Interpreter:106:in `update'
Scene_Map:103:in `block in update'
Scene_Map:101:in `loop'
Scene_Map:101:in `update'
Scene_Map:68:in `block in main'
Scene_Map:65:in `loop'
Scene_Map:65:in `main'
Main:45:in `mainFunctionDebug'
Main:26:in `mainFunction'
Main:81:in `block (2 levels) in <main>'
Main:80:in `loop'
Main:80:in `block in <main>'
script yeetifier pro:307:in `eval'
script yeetifier pro:307:in `block in <main>'
script yeetifier pro:303:in `each'
script yeetifier pro:303:in `each_with_index'
script yeetifier pro:303:in `<main>'
-e:in `eval'

Edit 3: Just a couple more for the night. I can't seem to evolve Applin. Tart and Sweet Apples can't be used from the inventory. I've had it hold a Tart Apple, but Link Stones won't work on it and leveling doesn't seem to do anything, considering I got Applin into the hundred somethings without it evolving. Additionally, I've dived into all of the underwater zones of Azurine Lake but couldn't manage to find Drizzile; I was using the Magnetic Lure and have all the area's other Pokémon, so the encounter rate ought to have been 100%.

Edited by Saslen
Adding bug
  • Documented 1

Eeveelution reborn will be on hold for a while as i disregarded certain credits and will bring them up when i reworked thing appropriately.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm new to this, apologized to respective person(s) and take down the download links until everything is resolved.

• Like 1

Just now, Fervis said:

Thanks. Most of these bug came from Radiation reborn, as i mostly took the scripts from there. I'll work on it.

Drizzile can only be found inside the houses in azurine lake!

Thanks; I appreciate the help!

Fortunately the issue has been cleared. I was careless regarding the importance of credits. This won't be happening again!

The link is up again and the above mentioned issues are fixed.

• Libero should work now.
  • Department store erorr message fixed, Spyce Vendor as well.
  • Grand Stairway mega stone is an uranium one, removed it.
  • Tart / Sweet apple were added to usable items.
  • Excel file updated
  • Non-galar pokemon should not evolve to their galar version evolution now.

keep me updated with all the bugs you can find!

• Like 3