Victory Dance thoughts and opinions

Crimson_Mc_Black

So i was screwing around catching hisuian liligants and i saw one use victory dance and noticed that it was basically a renamed bulk up on the surface. HOWEVER upon looking it up I found out that along side the attack and defense boost, it also gives it a 50% damage boost (basically it gives it adaptability upon use)

Combine this with its access to Leaf Blade, Close combat, good physical attack and speed, life orb + drain punch (or focus sash considering its shit bulk) and chlorophyll, H. Lilligant is looking to be one hell of a sun sweeper to me

Granted that is IF Jan adds the 50% damage boost or just ctrl c + ctrl v bulk up and gives it a new name

So what do you all think of this? 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Crimson_Mc_Black said:

So i was screwing around catching hisuian liligants and i saw one use victory dance and noticed that it was basically a renamed bulk up on the surface. HOWEVER upon looking it up I found out that along side the attack and defense boost, it also gives it a 50% damage boost (basically it gives it adaptability upon use)

Combine this with its access to Leaf Blade, Close combat, good physical attack and speed, life orb + drain punch (or focus sash considering its shit bulk) and chlorophyll, H. Lilligant is looking to be one hell of a sun sweeper to me

Granted that is IF Jan adds the 50% damage boost or just ctrl c + ctrl v bulk up and gives it a new name

So what do you all think of this? 

may by making it the boost for turns like trick room it wouldnt be that broken .but i like it if it was just broken

Those moves most likely will not be in main games ever, at least not in the way they are in Arceus. Arceus mechanics are very different from any other pokemon game so you will need to readjust it all anyway in many ways. Best way would be to not implement this nonsense at all. 

8 minutes ago, Cyphre said:

Those moves most likely will not be in main games ever, at least not in the way they are in Arceus. Arceus mechanics are very different from any other pokemon game so you will need to readjust it all anyway in many ways. Best way would be to not implement this nonsense at all.

i think the gen 9 games there are hisiuan mons so may be after those games are released we can get idea on how those moves will be added